Located on 25 scenic acres of private land in the Adirondacks, Twin Pine Lodge in Chestertown is the perfect place for families and groups. The lodging property features rustic Adirondack cabins, authentic log homes, and excellent amenities.
Plan an Amazing Adirondack Getaway at Twin Pine Lodge
Twin Pine Lodge offers families and friends the chance to experience life in the beautiful Adirondack wilderness. The property is surrounded by woods and nestled right near the shores of Loon Lake, which provides extra privacy during your getaway.
All cabins are only rented weekly throughout the summer months (Saturday - Saturday), and there is a two-night minimum rental during the off-season, and a three-night minimum for holidays. Twin Pine Lodge has a mix of year-round and three-season cabins and log homes, and some are pet friendly for a small fee. Check out a brief breakdown of each one below:
- Log Haven (Sleeps 4) - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room with gas fireplace
- Sleepy Hollow (Sleeps 6) - 2 bedrooms, loft with 2 twin beds, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room with wood-burning, stove fireplace
- Upper Chalet (Sleeps 6) - 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large kitchen and living room with open space, wood stove
- Lower Chalet (Sleeps 4) - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open concept kitchen and living room with gas fireplace
- Deer Run (Sleeps 6) - 2.5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room
- Hideaway (Sleeps 2) - 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, huge living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Fireside (Sleeps 4) - 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room with wood-burning stove
- Fairview (Sleeps 8) - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen/living room with gas fireplace
All accommodations are equipped with modern amenities like cable TV and Wi-Fi, as well as utensils, dishes, pots and pans, a toaster, a microwave, sheets and towels, heat, and more. As they vary in size, pick the cabin or log home that best suits you and your guests.
Enjoy On-Site Amenities & Activities
At Twin Pine Lodge, you'll find all kinds of great things to do on their sprawling property, including:
- Large 20'x40' seasonal outdoor swimming pool
- Basketball & volleyball areas
- BBQ grills
- Deck shuffleboard
- Ping pong
- Lawn games
- Kayak and row boat rentals
In addition, Twin Pine Lodge is close to popular area attractions. Loon Lake is 300 feet from the property, and you can stroll down the driveaway to the town beach or boat launch. You can also take a short drive to Lake George, the Gore Mountain Region, and many more Adirondack communities.
Whether you want to go whitewater rafting in spring, enjoy the summer fun, see the fall foliage, or go snowshoeing in winter, make Twin Pine Lodge your Adirondack vacation destination.