Crown Point Corn Festival
Join the fun at the third annual Crown Point Corn Festival! This festival is located directly on a secluded site where the corn is raised. Feast on sumptuous sweet corn grown on site, corn fritters with maple syrup, burgers and dogs, and a fresh garden salad. Frosty brews by Ledge Hill Brewing Co., soda, water, and wine will be available as well as other goodies.
- Live musical entertainment with Ploughman's Lunch and Crackin' Foxy
- Kids games, Penelope the Clown (kid-friendly and senior-friendly event)
- Local produce, silent auction, vendors
- $5 per person provides 5 tickest to be used for food (additional tickets can be purchased)
- All proceeds benefit the preservation of historic Crown Point
- Bring a lawn chair!