The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
10th Annual Hobofest
Hobofest is an all-day free music festival celebrating American roots culture and the independent hobo spirit. Taking place on Sunday of Labor Day weekend, in the small mountain village of Saranac Lake, NY, the day showcases many of the area’s finest musicians paired with imported traveling veterans.
This year's festival will be taking place at Riverside Park.
Hobofest retains its grass-roots origins, and embodies the ideals and aspirations of small-town America. Having been fortunate enough to capture our community’s heart, we are committed to keeping the event fresh and we delight in surprising our audience with what’s next.
- Noon — Open Jam hosted by Slow Jam
- 1pm — Crackin’ Foxy (Saranac Lake, NY)
- 2:15 — Resonant Rogues (Asheville, NC)
- 3:30 — Baby Gramps (Seattle, WA)
- 4:45 — Frankenpine (Beacon, NY)
- 6pm — Dom Flemons with Mamie Minch (Washington DC, Brooklyn, NY)
- 7:15 — Bucket Ruckus/ Biscuit Rollers (Saranac Lake, NY)
- 8:45 — Blind Owl Band (Saranac Lake, NY)