The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jun 19, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
When and where
Date and time
About this event
Please note, this event has been cancelled for 2021.
About the Warrior Run
The Tupper Lake Warrior Run is an obstacle race through mud, field, and crazy Adirondack terrain. After five years of tackling the course at the Big Tupper Ski Area, they're switching it up with some new surprises.
Participants will start at Raquette River Brewing in downtown Tupper Lake and then head into the many rugged areas of the Bencze family property. Spectators will be able to watch along the trail and when finished enjoy an afternoon of live music, good food, and some great craft beer.
The location may have changed, but the tough obstacles and extensive mud that you love has not!
The race will be split into a 5K and an 8K. The 8K will be more of an adventure course with more challenges, and more mud!
2019 Race Registration Information
Individual Race Entry
- Register before July 20th: $65
- Register on race day: $75
Team Race Entry (per athlete)
- Register before July 20th: $60
- Register on race day: $70
- Teams and families will be cut off at five members
Kids Under 12 Years Old
- Register before July 20th: $25
- Register on race day: $35
Register here: https://tupperlakewarriorrun.itsyourrace.com/event.aspx?id=12027
- Race Check-in: 9am
- Race Start Time: 12pm
- Venue: Raquette River Brewing, 11 Balsam Street #2, Tupper Lake, NY 12986
- Parking: Free
- Post Race: Bring clothes to change into - the brewery has showers for you to clean up after the race (stay for food, beer, vendors, and live music by Hammerlock)
- Questions: Contact email@example.com or call 518.359.3328
Find more information at https://www.tupperlake.com/warriorrun
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.