Wild Lights at The Wild Center
What to Expect in the Wild
Coming weekends beginning December 11, wander into The Wild Center's enchanting, illuminated, winter wonderland to explore the sights and sounds of Wild Lights, presented by Merrill L. Thomas, Inc. Thousands of lights transform the campus into a twinkling, family-friendly experience that is sure to become a holiday tradition for North Country families.
Guests will bask in the glow of thousands of lights as they experience, for the first time, Wild Walk after dark. Then, stroll through Forest Music to surround yourself with immersive music and lights curated specifically for the looped trail.
Reservations are limited and masks/social distancing are required. All guests and members must have timed reservations.
Details & Reservations
Dates (December 11 - March 27):
- Fridays and Saturdays, 5pm to 7pm
- Every day during Holiday Vacation Week (12/26 - 01/02) & Winter Week (02/12 - 02/20)
Reservations & Pricing:
- Reservations are required for all members and guests and must be made prior to arrival.
- Wild Lights is included with regular day-time Wild Center reservations.
- Wild Lights - only reservations (5pm to 7pm) are available at $10 for adults, $5 youth, and members are free.
Make your reservations at: wildcenter.org/visit/wildlights/
Please note: During Wild Lights, only Wild Walk, Forest Music will be open. Ice fishing, kick sleds, snowshoe rentals, the Pines Play Area, the Wild Supply Co., Outdoor Classroom (including Creature Features and animal viewing) will not be available.