The Adirondacks JOBS
Alaant Workforce Solutions is currently seeking motivated and resourceful individuals for several Administrative Assistant roles (including direct hire opportunities!) we have available with our clients. Alaant works with top companies in the Capital Region that are searching for sharp, qualified candidates who are ready to bring their skills to a new role!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for day-to-day office operations including arranging meetings, organizing files, and preparing documents and reports. If you are looking to gain hands-on office experience, we encourage you to apply today!
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing calendars to schedule meetings
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Greeting and assisting visitors of the office
• Scanning and filing documents to maintain organization
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge and experienced with Microsoft Office
• 1-year prior administrative assistant experience
• Strong time management and interpersonal communication skills
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.