Find us on:
Please say that you found us on Adirondack.net!
Lake George's Finest Family Campground! 575 Camping & RV sites, with over 1 mile on the serene Schroon River in Lake George. We have 50 Amp Full hookup RV sites and sites for Travel Trailers, Popup and Tents. And over 50 Log Cabin/Rental Efficiencies
Lake George Escape is a 5 Star Resort
Just a few minutes to Lake George Village...
Special Fall & Spring All Inclusive Packages Now Available! (SAVE BIG)
Please vistit our website and click on "packages" once you enter the site.
Check out our Hot Deals! (BEST DEALS)
Please visit our Website and click on the banner at the top.
- 4 Nights all inclusive starting at $99!
Please see our Website for detailed information
- Themed Weeks
- 2 Pools (1 heated)
- 1 Mile Waterfront
- Camp Store (beer, wine, ice cream, shirts, tees,camping gear and much more)
- Woodland Grill Restaurant & Tiki Bar (we will cater for any event)
- Planned Activities for children and adults.
- Picnic Pavilion (Big Top Tent For Activities and Group Events)
- Sandy Beach (on the Schroon River)
- Tennis Courts
- Full Hookups
- Hot Water Showers
- Modern Bath Facilities
- Rec Hall
- Cable TV
- Game Room/Fun House
- LP Gas
- Partial Hookups
- Tubing ( on the schrron river)
- Canoes, Kayaks & Row boats
- Dumping Stations
- Dry Sites
- Pool Tables Room
- Free Wifi
- Discounted tickets to area attractions
- Softball field
- Bonfire Park
- Kids Playground
- Honey Bear Store
- Scheduled Shuttle Van to area attractions
- Ausable Chasm- Ausable, NY
- Bailey's Horses- Lake Luzerne, NY
- Circle B Ranch- Chestertown, NY
- Cooperstown Fun Park- Cooperstown, NY
- Fort William Henry Museum- Lake George, NY
- High Falls Gorge- Wilmington, NY
- Howe Caverns- Howes Cave, NY
- Lake George Steamboat Company- Lake George Village, NY
- Magic Forest- Lake George, NY
- National Baseball Hall of Fame- Cooperstown, NY
- Natural Stone Bridge and Caves- Pottersville, NY
- Saratoga Gaming and Raceway- Saratoga Springs, NY
- The Fun Spot- Queensbury, NY
- The Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom- Lake George, NY
- Upper Hudson River Railroad- North Creek, NY
- Water Slide World- Lake George, NY
- Wild West Ranch and Western Town- Lake George, NY
- Glu Family Market- Corinth, NY
- Downtown Lake George- Lake George, NY
- Fort Ticonderoga- Ticonderoga, NY
- Lake George Village- Lake George Village, NY
- Painted Pony- Lake Luzerne, NY
GOT A GROUP?
Bring the whole gang! Whether you are a ski club looking for a summer outing, a kids club planning a retreat, or any group or organization that just wants a weekend away, this is the place.Our group coordinators will put it all together for you to make it easy for all.
Go to: www.lakegeorgeescape.com and click on "group Information" for more details.
Lake George Escape Activities/Event list for Fall 2012
Please visit our website for more detailed information.
- Sep 7-9 Car Show Weekend
- Sep 14-16 Oktoberfest Weekend
- Sep 21-23 Adirondack Balloonfest
- Sep 28-30 Garage Sale Weekend
- Oct 5-8 Columbus Day Weekend
Lake George Escape is only minutes away from some BIG Fall Events!
Nature sets the stage in Lake George during the autumn months. By mid-September, the landscape lights up with a technicolor foliage display that never disappoints. The mountains surrounding the lake blaze with flaming reds, oranges and golds, painting a vivid contrast against the clear blue autumn sky. This is a glorious time for hiking, for taking a boat cruise on the lake, or just car touring to take in the spectacular foliage.
Against the brilliant backdrop, the Lake George Region offers a variety of special events. The sound of four-part harmony, an annual Barbershop Quartet Festival, fills the air on Labor Day. The weekend after Labor Day, Lake George Village roars back to life with the Adirondack Nationals Car Show.
The biggest event, held in mid-September, is the Adirondack Balloon Festival, rated among the world’s top 10 balloon festivals. Over 100 balloons from around the world will converge on the Lake George Region, with at least five lift-offs planned over a four-day period. This festival, as well as, the Lake George
Jazz Festival weekend in Lake George Village, is a don’t miss.
Lake George takes on a German flavor in the fall, with Oktoberfests held at the Great Escape Fun Park, and Lake George Village. In early October, it’s possible to bag a great bargain at the World’s Largest Garage Sale in Warrensburg (right around the corner from Lake George Escape). October is also the month for the Adirondack Stampede Rodeo. Held in the Glens Falls Civic Center, the Adirondack Stampede attracts top cowboys from around the country.
Call us at: 518-623-3207
Always get confirmation of the business location.
from Lake George, NY
Thursday, June 30, 2011 at 2:20 PM
This place is spectacular! GREAT atmosphere, very relaxing, and so many activities for adults and kids to do. It was so much fun that I couldn't get my kids to leave. The guest services were so polite and just make you feel at home. I have gone to other Campground and RV parks in the area, and I think we finally have a keeper. Thanks for an unforgettable experience Lake George Escape, we will definitely be back!
Report This Review
Lake George Escape Camping Resort Coupons & Specials
3 Nights for the Price of 2!
Welcome to Lake George Escape - the Gateway to the Adirondacks! Located on 175 acres of plush woods-Lake George Escape is one of the leading family camping resorts in the area. Lake George Escape has everything you could imagine in a camping resort. Along with a 1 mile waterfront, family friendly amenities/activities, and some of the best nearby local attractions, we have 575 scenic RV Sites, 400+ hookups, with 50/30/20 amp Electric and Cable hookups, 55+ onsite Log-Cabin and Trailer rentals. For Tenters, we have 100+ tent sites. From easy access clusters, pull-thrus and back-ins-some water fronts, some sunbathed and others wooded, we've got the site that's right for you, your family, and your equipment! Right now reserve any RV site or tent site for 3 nights and only pay for 2! For reservations call- 1-800-327-3188 and mention Promo Code: ADACK342
Expires: No expiration Date
(New reservations only. Available on all sites. Based on availability. Not valid during holidays or special events.)
(800) 327-3188 OR (518) 623-3207
Kids Stay Free!
Reserve any camp site and all children under the age of 16, stay FREE!
Expires: No expiration Date
(Max Occupancy is 8 per site. No Black Out Dates.)
(800) 327-3188 OR (518) 623-3207
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!