Cranberry Lake Campground is a remote place to spend a relaxing vacation fishing, hiking, swimming, and boating.
Conveniently located off Route 3, this campground lies on the shores of the 6,975 acre Cranberry Lake in the northwestern Adirondacks.
- Hiking more than 50 miles of trails in the surrounding area, including the Cranberry Lake Wild Forest, the Five Ponds Wilderness Area, the Bear Mountain Trail, and the Peavine Swamp Ski Trail System
- Boating (canoes, kayaks, rowboats, and power boats)
- Canoeing on the Oswegatchie River or the Bog River Flow
- Fishing for trout, bass, and pan fish
- Swimming at a sandy beach on the northern shore
- 171 campsites
- bathrooms with hot showers
- sand beach with a bathhouse and picnic area featuring grills, fireplaces, and tables
- boat launch
- fishing pier
- pavilion rental and firewood sales
- trailer dump station
- recycling station
- accessible amenities