- 3rd Annual A Select Rustic Show at ViewToday until Sunday, Jul 10, 2022Heading into its third year, A Select Rustic Show is now open to the public and will be on display through July 10th at View, the Center for Arts and...
- NorthWind Fine Arts Presents "Turning Color," a collaborative Exhibit by Damon Hartman and Catherine HartungToday until Sunday, Jul 10, 2022NorthWind Fine Arts is pleased to present "Turning Color" this July, featuring a collaborative exhibit of new pieces by woodworker Damon Hartman and painter, Catherine Hartung. The exhibit will be...
- Sasaphras Yoga at the River Street PlazaToday until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an hour of yoga! This class is suitable for all levels of practitioners, for beginners and beyond!
- Yoga at River Street PlazaToday until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an all levels yoga flow. This class meets on the second floor; up the stairs, hallway on the right.
- Rustic HeadboardsToday until Friday, Jul 8, 2022If your bedroom is your oasis and you love the Adirondack rustic style, then this class is for you. Come craft your own rustic headboard in this three-day class that...
- Seagle Festival: Hello, Dolly!Today until Saturday, Jul 9, 2022The well-loved Tony Award winning musical by the late great Jerry Herman is one of the most enduring shows in the Broadway canon. Follow the strong-willed matchmaker Dolly Levi as...
- Forged FashionToday until Monday, Jul 11, 2022Come out and forge something wearable! This workshop will focus on forging organic symmetrical forms that fit on the body. The class will be directed toward individuals' designs. We will...
- Carillon Boat Cruises at Fort TiconderogaTodayEnjoy sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard the Carillon. Let our friendly and experienced staff be your guide...
- AFS Sewing CircleTodayCalling all fiber artists! Do you have a project you're in the middle of? Want some company while you work? Sounds like AFS Sewing Circle is the place for you!...
- Crafting Chainmail Bracelets at ViewTodayHave you ever wondered how Medieval chainmail armor was made? Are you interested in jewelry making? Do you want to receive the knowledge to create your own armored bracelet? Join...
What's New on Adirondack.net
Prepare for the 4th of July & See What’s Happening Around the ADK
June 30th, 2022
Solidify those plans for the holiday weekend in the Adirondacks, whether you’re looking for Fourth fireworks, a youth fishing derby, or a boat parade. Local news this week includes a fun new experience for those... Continue Reading »
A Wine & Food Fest, 2 Birding Challenges & More to Know Around the Adirondacks
June 23rd, 2022
A major wine and food festival takes place in Lake George this weekend, the DEC announces the start of annual birding challenges and bass fishing season, and there’s a new business opening in Ticonderoga. Get... Continue Reading »
Art Walks, A Water Park & The Best Adirondack Mountain Summit Views
June 16th, 2022
Check out weekend events like Father’s Day fun in Old Forge, and catch up on local news around the ADK, including up-to-date info on one of our favorite debates: are there or aren’t there mountain... Continue Reading »
DEC Announces Updated 2022 Adirondack Visitor Policies
June 10th, 2022
The DEC and the Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation have joined forces once more to promote the ‘Love Our New York Lands’ campaign, which encourages all visitors to enjoy responsible and respectful recreation... Continue Reading »
A Variety of Exciting Events Await in the Adirondacks This WeekendVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
June 9th, 2022
Spectators are welcome to watch the epic Black Fly Challenge, this year going from Inlet to Indian Lake (they switch up the start/finish between the two each year), and there’s much more going on around... Continue Reading »