Lake George Winter Carnival Weekend 1
Winter Carnival Weekend 1: Feburary 2 and 3, 2019
Weekends in February are Winter Carnival time in Lake George. Lake George Village offers a month-long celebration of winter during this annual family-friendly event!
Schedule Highlights: Opening Weekend!
- Sat 10:00AM-4:00PM - ECS Sanctioned Snowmobile Ice Drag Races - Near Million Dollar Beach
- Sat 12:00PM - Opening Ceremonies - MacDonald Pier in Shepard Park
- Sat 12:00PM-1:00PM - Zumba with Lisa Camp at King Neptune's
- Sat 12:30PM - LGWC Outhouse Races - Registration at Duffy's Tavern at 10:00AM
- Sat 12:30PM till gone - Chili Cook-Off - Shepard Park Amphitheater (Cost is $5)
- Sat 12:30PM-2:00PM - Open Mic - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 3:00PM - Cooking Demo - Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 4:00PM - LGWC Parade - Beginning at Fort William Henry
- Sat 4:45PM till gone - S'mores at the Beach - Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 4:45PM-6:00PM - Hot Chocolate Bar - Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $5)
- Sat 6:00PM - Fireworks by SANTORE - Over Lake George
- Sun 11:00AM-2:00PM - Youth Hockey
- Sun 12:00PM till gone - MYO Sundae Fun Day
- Sun 2:00PM - Super Bowl Sunday Warm Up Keg Toss - Shepard Park Beach
All events are weather and ice permitting, LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.