Editor’s Note 12/19/16: The Saratoga & North Creek Railway have informed us the “Pullman Ski Train” has been cancelled for this winter season.
Do you typically ski at Gore Mountain, or enjoy other winter activities in North Creek? If so, you have an exclusive opportunity to take advantage of a complete winter ski package with a luxury train ride from the Saratoga & North Creek Railway!
The unique Pullman Ski Train package offered by the Saratoga & North Creek Railway includes a luxury roundtrip to North Creek for skiing and winter fun.
Take the train up from Saratoga or even New York City on Friday, ski at Gore Mountain or relax at the North Creek Lodge on Saturday and Sunday, and enjoy a great train ride back on Sunday evening! You stay on sleeper cars right on the train.
The ski package is available every weekend – Friday to Sunday – from January 13th to March 26th. The departure and arrival schedule is as follows:
- Depart Penn Station via Amtrak at 8:15am
- Arrive in Saratoga at 12:12pm
- Connect to Pullman Ski Train at 1:00pm
- Arrive in North Creek at 3:15pm
- Depart North Creek at 3:45pm
- Arrive in Saratoga at 6:00pm
- Connect to Amtrak at 6:47pm
- Arrive at Penn Station at 10:50pm
The packages start at $795 per person for a double, and $1,035 for a single occupancy Diamond Class. The package with coordinating Amtrak roundtrip from Penn Station is priced at $935 per person for a double, and $1,175 for a single.
Guests who book and pay by December 9th will earn the Early Booking Discount and save 10%!
In addition to the train rides, the full package includes the following:
- Two day-lift tickets to Gore Mountain or snowshoe/cross-country ski rental
- Shuttles from North Creek Lodge to Gore Mountain (Saturday and Sunday)
- Two dome cars on the train with beverages included (Friday and Sunday)
- Secure lockers at the North Creek Depot to store ski equipment
- Free time to explore North Creek or relax
Tips and gratuities are also included in the price.
“There is no better location than North Creek for avid skiers with their families and friends to escape for a weekend in New York this winter!” Angela Lane, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Premier Rail Collection, said in a statement.
Looking for more winter fun? Check out the Adirondack Holiday Guide!