Come camp at Eagle Point! Activities range from canoeing, hiking, boating, fishing and bicycling to visiting the nearby Village of Schroon Lake for quaint shopping, delicious restaurants, operas and concerts. There's something for everyone!
Eagle Point Campground is located on the west shore of Schroon Lake and offers a multitude of outdoor activities. Among these are:
- Boating - motor boats, rowboats and canoes
- Fishing - lake trout, largemouth and smallmouth bass, northern pike, yellow perch, bullhead, pickerel
- Junior Naturalist Program - an outdoor classroom for children ages 5-13 and their families
Additionally, nearby Village of Schroon Lake offers quaint shops and delicious restaurants. The Seagle Music Colony hosts plays, operas and concerts as well. Explore the Natural Stone Bridge and Caves for more adventure!
Camping equipment from tents to 30' RV's can be accommodated. Amenities on site include:
- 72 campsites
- Hot showers
- Flush toilets
- Trailer dump station
- Recycling center
- Boat launch
- Picnic area with tables, fireplaces and charcoal grills
- Mobility impaired accessibility
- Pay telephones
Come enjoy Eagle Point Campground and the multitude of activities it has to offer!