The Adirondacks JOBS
Alaant formerly Linium Recruiting is seeking a motivated individual to work as a Laboratory Assistant in a growing pharmaceutical company in the Capital Region. This opportunity is a long-term temporary role for one year and PTO/Benefits are offered through Alaant after a short time. If you are looking to work at an innovate biotechnology company and gain valuable laboratory experience, this could be the position for you!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Optimization and troubleshooting of manufacturing bioprocesses
• Analyzing samples from lab studies
• Performing small-scale cell culture tests
• Maintaining accurate records, lab supplies, and equipment
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, or related field
• Knowledge of small-scale bioreactors and cell culturing
• Familiarity with current good manufacturing practice
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.
Contact This EmployerAlaant Workforce Solutions