Make your mom’s Mother’s Day special this year with an abundance of activities in the Adirondacks. Find the best places to treat Mom to a delicious meal, celebrate Trails Day, or hit up the farmers market.
Mother’s Day Festivities – May 14
- Mother’s Day at Inn at Erlowest: Treat Mom to a special Mother’s Day brunch at The Inn at Erlowest. Seatings are available at noon and 2 pm. The menu features an omelet station, a mashed potato bar, a waffle station, and much more.
- Mother’s Day at The Algonquin: The Algonquin is serving a delicious brunch from 10 am to 2 pm and a lakeside dinner from noon to 8 pm. The meals are chef-curated, and reservations are recommended.
- Mother’s Day Brunch at The Sagamore: Join The Sagamore Resort for a Mother’s Day brunch with menu items like prime rib, pan-seared sea bass, made-to-order omelets, and more.
- Mother’s Day at Garnet Hill Lodge: Garnet Hill Lodge will serve their regular dinner menu and unique Mother’s Day entrees like pan-seared halibut, smoked duck breast, and more. There will be mimosas and bloody Marys available as well!
- Mother’s Day at Pitkin’s Restaurant: Savor mouthwatering dishes like Maryland crab dip, prime rib, Canadian snow crab, and more this Mother’s Day at Pitkin’s Restaurant.
- Mother’s Day Weekend at Silver Bay YMCA (May 12-15): Treat your Mom to a whole weekend of fun at the Silver Bay YMCA. A variety of activities like children’s crafts, a paint-n-sip, boat tours, a Mother’s Day brunch, and much more will be available all weekend.
See Other Great Events Happening
What’s a better way to spend a beautiful weekend than focusing on yourself? Join The Sagamore Resort for the ultimate self-care weekend in Bolton Landing, NY. Learn life-changing tools and leave feeling refreshed, empowered, and inspired. Attendees can curate their agenda and choose from over 15 wellness workshops, motivational speakers, and fitness classes to maximize their weekend.
Head to the Plattsburgh Farmers & Crafters Market this Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm for their opening day. Enjoy live music, delicious eats from The Dogfather food truck, grab a Mother’s Day gift for Mom, and more.
Celebrate the spring weather with a nature-focused fun day at the Malone Recreation Park. Enjoy family-friendly activities, including a bird walk, a scavenger hunt, face painting, and building fairy nests.
What Else is Happening in the Area:
- Gallery | ARTAA Exhibit | Widlund Gallery: Through May 21
- Arbor Day Program & Tree Planting: May 12
- Workshop – Garden Stepping Stones | Presented by TPC: May 13
- Family Friendly Rave: May 13
- Great Adirondack Boat Race: May 14