North Creek & Gore Mountain, NY
Your Destination for Year Round Fun in the Adirondacks!
Come for the scenery and stay for everything else! Here are just a few of the many great things you'll find when you visit the North Creek / Gore Mountain Region...
If You're Coming in the Winter, Check Out:
- One of the top family-friendly alpine skiing centers in the Northeast (Gore Mountain) also features trails for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing
- Opportunities to go snow tubing and ice climbing
- Miles of groomed cross-country ski trails at area resorts, including Cunningham's Ski Barn and Garnet Hill Lodge
- A variety of shopping and dining options plus world-class lodging
Want to Visit During a Different Time of Year?
The melting snow in the spring turns the Hudson River Gorge in North Creek into a spectacular Class III and IV whitewater rafting adventure that will thrill any adrenaline lover!
Gore Mountain and Garnet Hill Ski Center also offer top-notch mountain biking - great for individuals and groups!
Not The Adventurous Type?
Don't worry! There are plenty of other great attractions for you to check out, including:
- Garnet mine tours at Barton Mines
- The North Creek Depot Museum
- The North Creek Mosaic Project
- Gore Mountain Gondola rides - see amazing views in the fall and winter!
- The Adirondack Experience (in nearby Blue Mountain Lake - approximately 30 minutes northwest of North Creek)
Ready to Book Your Stay?
Check out the Gore Mountain / North Creek lodging options listed below!