Looking for something fun to do after a long week at work? Discover what’s going on in the Adirondack Park this weekend!
Photo Credit: Kori Rybak via Adirondack.net Facebook Page
- Ever wanted to make your own double caliper? You’re in luck! The Adirondack Folk School in Lake Luzerne will be hosting two sessions all day Saturday and Sunday from 9 am-4 pm so you can make your own personalized shop measuring tool.
- Head to the View Arts Center in Old Forge this weekend for a relaxing, artistic getaway! You’ll paint and draw with award-winning artist Roger DeMuth. Bring a friend and discover your artistic side!
Something For Everyone
- Check out the Warrensburg Bike Rally at the Warren County Fair Grounds beginning Saturday, May 30th! Take in the the beautiful scenery as you ride throughout the Adirondack region as well as discover motorcycle services and products for sale from several vendors who come from all over the country. And the best part — it’s FREE to attend!
- Getting married or know someone who is? Head up to The Whiteface Lodge for Lake Placid’s 2nd Annual Wedding Show this Sunday! Discover local wedding vendors and venues for perfecting the big day from 12-3 pm and at the same time take in the beautiful backdrop of Lake Placid.
- Bring the kids to the 32nd Annual ESTRA Tow Show at the Six Flags Great Escape Lodge, running from Friday May 29th to Sunday, May 31! Activities range from face painting to a tow truck rodeo. Discover the unique designs each tow truck displays that will be sure to leave the little ones smiling!
- Participate in the Biggest Loser RunWalk Half Marathon/5K/Kids Fit Fun Run this Sunday in Plattsburgh! This race is for anyone of any fitness level and any age from 4 and up. Take in the beautiful scenery while getting exercise through downtown Plattsburgh and along the Saranac River!