Sidewalk sales, live music, entertainment and food! Sound like fun? Ticonderoga will be hosting their 9th annual StreetFest on July 29th and you’re not going to want to miss it. From farmers markets to family fun, there will be activities for all!
Ticonderoga StreetFest is a one-of-a-kind event in the Montcalm Street district, designed to enable locals and visitors to enjoy the historic town while exploring the pedestrian market. Starting at 10 am and jamming on until 3 pm, catch live music, kids events, vendors, and even the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour.
One of the many highlights will take place from 10-10:30 am when the Fort Ticonderoga Fife & Drum Corps and visiting corps march down Montcalm Street!
What is There For Kids?
Keep your kids entertained all day long with a lineup of kids activities that includes:
- Full face art
- Balloon animals by Penelope The Clown
- Pirate themed games
- Horse drawn wagon rides
- and more!
What Can Adults Enjoy?
- Merchant sidewalk sales
- Farmers market
- Live entertainment
- Variety of music from Jim Hock
- Blues, Country and Popular music from Lance Clark, Mike Donahue & Jessica Stoddard
- Country and Folk Music from MaryJo Vontury & Dwynal Smith
- 60s & 70s music from The Gregson Brothers
- Variety of music from Dan Rabideau
- Blues music from Brad Peria & Terinna Cook
Ring in August the right way with the 9th Annual StreetFest.