Head to the Adirondacks for an exciting weekend filled with Easter events and more! Enjoy a special Easter brunch from various restaurants throughout the area, and participate in one of the many Easter egg hunts!
Easter Egg Hunts – April 8
- Long Lake Easter Egg Hunt: Join the Long Lake Lions Club this weekend for an Easter egg hunt!
- Kiwanis Easter Egg Hunt: Bring your kids ages eight and under for an exciting Easter egg hunt, where they will get the chance to hunt for a yummy piece of candy and meet the Easter Bunny too.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Old Forge Library: Enjoy a traditional Easter egg hunt outside this weekend at the Old Forge Library.
- Raquette Lake Easter Egg Hunt: Head over to Raquette Lake School for a fun Easter egg hunt this Saturday!
- Kemp’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt: Grab your baskets and make your way to Nettle Meadow Farm, where eggs will be hidden around the farm filled with treats to feed the animals.
Easter Dining Events – April 9
- Easter Brunch at Campfire Adirondack Grill: Join Campfire Adirondack Grill + Bar at Hotel Saranac from 9 am to 3 pm on Easter Sunday for a special brunch. The Easter brunch menu consists of items like avocado toast, quiche, desserts, alcoholic beverages, and more.
- Easter Brunch Buffet at The Hitching Post: The Hitching Post Tavern will host a delicious brunch this Easter Sunday! Grab a bite, check out the cheese creamery, and browse their artisan specialty shop while you’re there.
- Easter Brunch Buffet Garnet Hill Lodge: Celebrate Easter with Garnet Hill Lodge! They will serve a traditional Easter menu featuring a buffet and favorites like Roast Pork Loin, Baked Haddock, and more.
- Easter at Algonquin Restaurant: The Algonquin is reopening for the spring season this Friday! Join them on Easter Sunday for brunch or dinner. Brunch menu items include an omelette station, a carving station, and various other entrees and sides. The dinner menu includes chef-curated specials, like prime rib and pan-seared cod.
What Else is Happening in the Area:
- Happy Hour at The Log House Restaurant: April 7
- Johnsburg Central School Student Exhibit | Widlund Gallery: Through April 8
- Adirondack Artists Guild 25th Annual Juried Art Show: Through April 19