The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jun 1, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Tour of Wilmington Whiteface: Wilmington Whiteface MTB
About the Event
Take on high rocky summits and breathtaking vistas at the Wilmington Whiteface MTB, produced by Youphoria Productions. Part of the Tour of Wilmington Whiteface weekend and a Leadville Trail 100 MTB qualifier (100K only), the race features a fun, challenging course through the scenic Adirondack region in northeastern New York. Where Olympic heroes once skied down the greatest vertical drop east of the Rockies, you will face a decidedly different direction - straight up.
Friday, May 31st
- 12pm to 2pm: Course pre-ride
- 2pm: Pre-race meeting
- 3pm to 7pm: Registration and packet pickup
- 5:30pm: Whiteface Uphill Bike Race begins
Saturday, June 1st
- 5:30am to 6:30am: Packet pickup and race-day registration
- 7am: Race start
- 11am: Finish Festival starts
- 3pm: Official 100K finish time
- 3:30pm: Awards Ceremony & LT100 MTB Lottery
Sunday, June 2nd
- 9am: AdiRUNdack 10K/5K race start
For more information and register at http://www.wilmingtonwhitefacemtb.com