The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
Long Lake Annual Winter Carnival
The Town of Long Lake hosts a winter carnival on Mt. Sabattis the Saturday of Martin Luther King weekend!
Stan Kolonko of the Ice Farm will be on site producing demo’s of ice carvings all thoughout the event at Mt. Sabattis.
Events include: A snowmobile parade followed by the crowning of the King and Queen and a Town Wide Photograph, the infamous Cardboard Box Derby Race, Snowball Golf, the Ladies Frying Pan Toss competition. 2018 will see the return of the Wackiest Hat Contest Parade, Human Foosball and Men’s Feats of Strength!
The night rounds out with a firework display. The Long Lake Little Bus starts running at Noon until last call. All welcome to park and ride! FREE all day long. Cell number to be announced. to reserve the Long Lake Little Bus.
FREE Transportation 5pm until Last call
- 12pm Winter Carnival Kick off, Ice Sculptures Installation Begins, Registration opens and lunch served
- 12:15pm Snowmobile Parade – conditions permitting
- 12:30pm Coronation of Moonlighter’s King and Queen
- 12:45pm Wackiest Hat Competition
- 1:00pm Cardboard Sled Races
- 1:45pm Town Wide Photo & Kids Events throughout the afteroon
- 2:00pm Human Foosball – 7 people per team
- 3:00pm Ladies Frying Pan Toss
- 3:45pm Men’s Feats of Strength
- 4:30pm Broomball – 5 people per team
- 6:30pm Fireworks