Day Hike Pairings
Pair together two of the easier hikes to get the most out of your ADK day!
Many Adirondack hikes are short and sweet. When you want to make a day of hiking, it's a great idea to pair together two shorter, nearby hikes to get the most out of your day. Check out this list of Adirondack day hike pairings and then get out there and try them yourself!
- Cascade Mountain and Porter Mountain
- Algonquin Peak and Iroquois Peak
- Rocky Peak Ridge and GiantMountain
- Esther Mountain and Whiteface Mountain
- Gray Mountain and Mount Skylight
- Mount Colvin and Blake Peak
- Dial Mountain and Nippletop Mountain
- Phelps Mountain and Tabletop Mountain
- Street Mountain and Nye Mountain
- Upper Wolfjaw and Lower Wolfjaw
- Gothics Mountain and Armstrong Mountain.