Head to the North Pole, NY - Where Santa Lives in the Adirondacks!
At the foothills of Whiteface Mountain, deep in the heart of the Adirondacks, lies the charming hamlet of North Pole, NY. This is where you'll find Santa and his workshop!
2021 Yuletide Weekends
Parents can treat their kids to something special during the holiday season at the North Pole, where they can enjoy the magic of a Christmas Village and visit the big man himself at Santa's Workshop! Special Yuletide Family Weekends are typically offered through November and December. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for families with children ranging from 2 to 10 years.
- November 12 - 14 (smaller weekend, more intimate with Santa and his helpers)
- November 19 - 21 (fills up quickly)
- November 26 - 28 (Thanksgiving Weekend - most popular, fills up quickly)
- December 4 - 6 (fills up quickly)
- December 3 - 5 (fills up quickly)
- December 10 - 12 (typically a smaller weekend - great way to start Christmas week!)
- December 17 - 19 (usually a smaller weekend, great way to start Christmas week!)
Breakfast With Santa (cancelled for fall of 2021)
Breakfast With Santa was scheduled this year on Saturdays from September 4 to October 9, and thus will not take place for 2021.
Typically, guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast with Santa from 9am to 9:45am on Saturday mornings at Northern Lights Restaurant featuring pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, homefries, and your choice of beverage. Guests are served until 10am. Reservations are strongly recommended.
Special Additional Features & More Info
Can't Do a Weekend? Take a Day Trip!
Day trips are also an option for the North Pole, with tickets starting at $39.95 for kids 2 and up. Note, general admission does not include Breakfast, Village of Lights, or admission to special programs.
The 2021 Village of Lights will be December 5, 12, 19 - 23, and 26 - 30. The entrance closes at 7pm.