Adirondack Holiday Gift Guide
What better way can you think of to show someone you treasure them than by giving a unique gift which will never be found on the shelves of a department store or strip mall? Giving a one-of-a-kind present shows a special affection and a little extra effort - plus, you can be certain that your recipient will not already have one! Give a remarkable gift to your friends and family - and why not make it Adirondack-themed, so that they will never forget who gave it to them?
Do you know someone who loves the Adirondacks? Luckily, so do we! Below are many great suggestions for gifts and experiences that will bring a smile to recipients on your list this holiday season.
Who says holiday gifts have to be winter-related? We've sorted our gift ideas below by season, since there's fun to be had in the Adirondacks all year long!
|Photo: Renee Benedetti
Top Adirondack Gift Ideas For Winter
Top Adirondack Gift Ideas For Spring
- Gift certificate for a kayak or rafting trip down the Moose River, Sacandaga or Hudson
- Gear for spring adventures, like kayaking
- Fishing equipment or a gift certificate to an outdoor supply store
- Adirondack maple syrup or other maple products
|Photo: Crystal Hutchins
Top Adirondack Gift Ideas For Summer
Top Adirondack Gift Ideas For Fall
Other Fun Gift Ideas For Any Season
- A bottle of P3 Placid Vodka - a locally made spirit
- An Adirondack-themed print by local artist Catherine LaPointe Vollmer
- An Adirondack Chair is a classic gift that is sure to please
- 2016 Adirondacks Calendar - the perfect gift for keeping track of all your climbs
- Subscription to Adirondack Life Magazine for the year
- Amazing photo of the Adirondack Mountains by Carl Heilman II or another local photographer
- Adirondack trail guides and maps
- Shop the Adirondack Museum Store for unique gifts from moose hand towels, stocking holders, and ornaments to pinecone candles, decorative sleds, and a variety of other unique, Adirondack-themed gifts
- Gift certificate to an Adirondack restaurant (we suggest: Sticks & Stones Wood Fired Bistro, Log Jam, Taste Bistro, or Lake Placid Pub & Brewery)
- A watercolor painting of one of the Adirondack region's breathtaking views
- A spa day at Mirror Lake Inn & Spa
- Candles from the Adirondack Candle Company
- A night at an Adirondack bed and breakfast, like The Fern Lodge, Keene Valley Lodge or Friends Lake Inn
- Ubu Ale or one of the other offerings from the Lake Placid Pub and Brewery
- A photo album or framed photo to remind them of good times in the Adirondacks
Do you have a great Adirondack gift idea to add to this list? !
« Return to the Adirondack Holiday Guide