The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jul 20, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Saranac Lake StreetFest
About the First-Ever Saranac Lake StreetFest
At its core, StreetFest is a hearty embrace and celebration of "decidedly different" Saranac Lake - that theme will guide the entire event. It's a way for the area's creative types to show who they are and why they love living here!
This one-day, outdoor event takes place on Saturday, July 20th and is free and open to the public.
It incorporates music, art, dancing, games, magic, street performances, local food, vendors, and more. StreetFest will expose attendees to all of the wonderful things that make this community so vibrant.
Everyone will undoubtedly leave knowing that Saranac Lake is a unique, creative Adirondack community with interesting, world-class offerings. You'll want to return again and again!
Main Stage (Berkeley Green)
- 2pm to 2:45pm: Crackin' Foxy
- 3:15pm to 4pm: Grass Company
- 4:45pm to 5pm: Mary Poppins Jr. With Pendragon
- 5pm to 6pm: Gary Ferrar: Magician & Mentalist
- 6:30pm to 7:15pm: Crowfeather With Artist Georgeanne Gaffney
- 7:45pm to 8pm: Nate Pultorak: Hits on Hammer Dulcimer
- 8pm to 9pm: The Biscuit Rollers, With Artist victoria Celeste
- 2pm to 4:30: Jolly Giants Circus Camp
- 4:40pm: Kids Circus March, Loon Calling Contest, Bubble Gum Contest, Costume Contest
Busker Borough (Vest Pocket Park)
- 2pm to 2:55pm: Sham Jam
- 3pm to 3:25pm: Nate Pultorak: Dulcimer
- 3:30pm to 3:55pm: Fourtissimo Barbershop Quartet
- 4pm to 4:25pm: Celia Evans
- 6pm to 6:25pm Theresa Hartford
- 7pm: Brer Brian
- Paint a Rock With Upstone Materials
- Community Mural Project
- 2pm to 4pm: Paper Pulp Throw With BluSeed Studios
- Poetry for Passerby
- Food Trucks
- Street Magic
- Stilt Walking
- Bubble Bubble Bubble
- Face Painting
- Living Statue
- The Tarot Lady
- Storytelling With Adirondack Center for Writing
- Meet Beethoven the Moose With ADK Carousel
- Yoga Demos With Earthshine Music