0 reviews from our community
- Gallery Exhibit | Tied Together; MacrameToday until Sunday, Apr 11, 2021Gallery Exhibit | "Tied Together" by Julia Koerner Johnson
- The Real Ethereal World: Exhibition at ViewToday until Saturday, Apr 10, 2021View, the Center for Arts and Culture in Old Forge, New York, announces the opening of a new exhibition, "The Real Ethereal World" by Sara Baker Michalak, on March 6...
- The View Virtual Series: Madama ButterflyToday until Tuesday, Apr 13, 2021Puccini's Madama Butterfly tells the heart-wrenching story of a young Japanese geisha who clings to the belief that her new husband, a visiting American naval officer, will stay faithful and...
- Moxham Mountain HikeTodayThe trail to Moxham Mountain was constructed in 2012. It's an easy grade most of the way with a few stretches of moderate grade. The summit (2418') affords views of...
- 9th Annual Garden & Landscape Symposium (Virtual)TodayThe King's Garden at Fort Ticonderoga invites you to join us for the Ninth Annual Garden & Landscape Symposium, offered online this year April 10th and April 17th from 9am-12:15pm.
- Introduction to Chip CarvingTodayThis course will introduce students to the traditional craft of chip carving - a type of woodcarving in which a small knife is used to incise decorative floral and geometric...
- Introduction to Chip CarvingSunday, Apr 11, 2021This course will introduce students to the traditional craft of chip carving - a type of woodcarving in which a small knife is used to incise decorative floral and geometric...
- Virtual Fort Fever Series: His Horse & One Month's ProvisionsSunday, Apr 11, 2021"his horse & one month's provisions…" Mounted Militia in the Champlain Valley and Beyond Stuart Lilie, Fort Ticonderoga Vice President of Public History
- The Real Ethereal World: Exhibition at ViewMonday, Apr 12, 2021 until Saturday, Apr 17, 2021View, the Center for Arts and Culture in Old Forge, New York, announces the opening of a new exhibition, "The Real Ethereal World" by Sara Baker Michalak, on March 6...
- Gallery Exhibit | Tied Together; MacrameMonday, Apr 12, 2021 until Wednesday, Apr 21, 2021Gallery Exhibit | "Tied Together" by Julia Koerner Johnson
What's New on Adirondack.net
Trout Fishing Season, A Campground Sold & More ADK News to Know
April 8th, 2021
This week’s news to know around the ADK includes an update about trout season, a Look for the Zero campaign from the DEC, a change in ownership at a popular campground, and some news from... Continue Reading »
ADK News & Events to Know: Hiking, Easter & More
April 1st, 2021
Check out big news in the hiking world, find fun virtual events from Adirondack art and film organizations, and if you’re looking for Easter happenings, we’ve got some suggestions! News Roundup: Hiking Updates, A Virtual... Continue Reading »
DEC Issues Muddy Trail Advisory, Asks Hikers to Stay Off Certain Trails
April 1st, 2021
No, this is not an April Fools article! There is a Muddy Trail Advisory. Here’s the latest from the DEC, and what trails you’ll want to avoid in the Adirondacks. Please Stay Off High Elevation... Continue Reading »
Pilot Reservation System at Adirondack Mountain Reserve Starts May 1
March 29th, 2021
Attention ADK hikers: The DEC and Adirondack Mountain Reserve (AMR) have announced a pilot reservation system that will run from May 1 through October 31, 2021. The New Reservation System: What to Know Starting this... Continue Reading »
Ski Season Ends Soon, Volunteers are Needed for an Annual Event & More ADK NewsVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
March 25th, 2021
McCauley Mountain has announced their closing date for the 2020 – 2021 ski season, and other area mountains are likely to do the same soon. Find out what else is going on in the ADK,... Continue Reading »