0 reviews from our community
- Gallery Exhibit | "Adirondack Waters"Today until Friday, Jun 25, 2021GALLERY EXHIBIT | "Adirondack Waters" | Photographs by Tom Bessette & Daniel Way, Watercolors by Peter Hornbeck
- Carillon Boat CruiseToday until Sunday, Jun 27, 2021Cruise daily (excluding Mondays) from May 28 - October 16! Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard...
- Summer Trail Run SeriesTodayCome explore the trails at the VIC with a new course each week. Bound over boardwalks, tromp down forest roads, and race through the pines! Join us on Wednesday evenings...
- Raquette Lake Spring Blood DriveTodaySave three lives by donating blood Wednesday June 23rd, from 12:00-5:00pm at the Raquette Lake School. Sign up by calling 518-624-3077. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Evening Paddle on Hannawa PondTodayEvening Paddle on Hannawa Pond We'll meet at 5:00pm at the cartop launch at the junction of Lenny Road and Browns Bridge Road, and paddle Hannawa Pond. We'll stop for...
- Warrensburg Summer Series: Warren County RamblersTodayIn order to maintain better social distancing, concerts will be held at the Town Recreation Field Pavilion on Library Avenue. This summer concert series is proudly sponsored by the Town...
- Schroon Lake Bike RideThursday, Jun 24, 2021June 24: Schroon Lake Bike Ride, Leader: Tracey Donaldson, Level: Moderate, 26 miles, Duration: 3.5 hours, Limit: 10
- Eighth Lake to Bug LakeThursday, Jun 24, 2021June 24: Eighth Lake to Bug Lake to Black Bear Trail to Route 28, Leader:Jeanne Tommell, Level: Moderate, Duration: 4 hours, Limit:10
- Mingo at P-2's Irish PubThursday, Jun 24, 2021P-2's Irish Pub presents the 2021 Summer Music Series where you can enjoy dinner, drinks and an evening of musical talent with Mingo!
- Food Truck Fridays on the PondFriday, Jun 25, 2021Visit us every summer Friday for some delectable selections and goodies by a variety of food truck vendors.
What's New on Adirondack.net
AMR Reservation System Updates, Fishing Events & More to Know in the ADK
June 17th, 2021
From a Father’s Day Car Show to a Fishing Derby (and Free Fishing Days!) there’s a lot of outdoorsy fun coming up in the Adirondacks, plus several updates with the Adirondack Mountain Reserve’s pilot reservation... Continue Reading »
Biking, Fishing, History Fun & More: See What’s Happening in the Adirondacks
June 10th, 2021
See what events are coming up this weekend including the Black Fly Challenge, find out which museum reopens next month, and get the latest on the hemlock woolly adelgid in Lake George. It’s all happening... Continue Reading »
A Food Festival, A Youth Fishing Contest & More Happenings Around the ADK
June 3rd, 2021
Upcoming events include activities like mountain biking, fishing, and hiking; there’s a unique, year-long art project in the works; and there’s more to know this week in the Adirondacks! Find Upcoming Events & Mark Your... Continue Reading »
“I BIRD NY” Challenge Returns
June 1st, 2021
The New York State Department of Environment Conservation announced the 2021 “I BIRD NY” challenge, encouraging New York State residents to get out in nature across the state. Bird watching is a fun and safe... Continue Reading »
Get Ready To Go Wild This Summer!Visit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
June 1st, 2021
If you’re looking for adventure, you’re in the right place. The Wild Center in Tupper Lake, NY, fully reopens on July 1, 2021! Visitors will be welcomed inside the main museum building at the Wild... Continue Reading »