Adirondack Alps Festival Weekend
Experience the new age of Old World Foods: Tastings, demonstrations and a special History of Beer Workshop - learn how to make Sumerian Beer.
Friday, October 20th
- 6:00PM: Mountain Lake Sunset Beach - Appetizer Sampling
- 7:00PM: Schnitzel Bar - Sample the World of Schnitzel
Saturday, October 21st
- 9:00AM: Adirondack Alps Breakfast
- 10:00AM: The History & Myths of Old World Foods: Setting the Table
- 3:00PM: Cooking Class - Planning an Old World Holiday Meal
- 5:30PM: Special History of Beer Workshop: The Ancient Roots of Beer - we’ll make Sumerian beer together!
- 6:30PM: History of Old World Foods in the Adirondacks - Tasting Dinner
Sunday, October 22nd
- 11:00AM: Brunch & Workshop: Old World Holiday Desserts You Can Make at Home
For more information and to make a reservation, contact 518-891-1489