The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
2nd Annual Nightmare on Main Street
Come visit North Creek for Nightmare on Main Street on Saturday, October 28, 2017. There will be a Haunted House of Oddities and other nightmare-ish things. Come and experience the town's transition from a ''quaint ski town to fright town" as the creepy carnival infiltrates the village.
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm : Town Of Johnsburg Library children’s Halloween Party featuring stories, face painting, cupcakes and arts & crafts
- 1:00 am – 3:00 pm: Johnsburg Central School PTO –Trunk-or-Treat
- 2:00 am – 6:00 pm: Trick-or-Treating on Main Street plus many children's activities, carnival games/booths and food!
- Haunted House at Copper Fox Tattoo & Fine Arts Parlor
Nightmare on Main Street Main Stage sponsored by Garnet Hill Lodge & Loghouse Restaurant:
- 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm : Carnival Master Announcements
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Live Music
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Live performance from Shipra the Contortionist
- 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm: Live Music
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Live Music
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Kids Dance Party & Costume Contest
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Live performance from Shipra the Contortionist
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm: Story time at the Witches Hovel & Costume Contest Announcement of Winners
Nightmare on Main Street at Waterfront Park:
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Scary Movies on Big Screen
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Live Music by Finger Diddle
- 8:30 pm – 9:00 pm Live performance from Shipra the Contortionist
- 9:30 pm – 10:00 pm Adult Costume Contest Judging
Nightmare on Main Street at The Barking Spider:
- 12:00 am Adult Costume Contest Winner Announced & Winner of the YETI raffle drawn