Our Adirondack cabin is a cozy home nestled into its own apple orchard on 46 acres of tranquil Adirondack Mountain wilderness and Our Johnsburg vacation cabin rental sits right on Mill Creek and is minutes to Gore Mountain, Garnet Lake and Crane Mtn.
This 3 bedroom country cabin sleeps up to six and was recently renovated with a brand new kitchen, appliances, carpeting, floors, and upstairs bedrooms. The fireplace in the living room is a perfect place to relax after an active day all year long.
This Adirondack cabin's ideal location is near Gore Mountain and only 1/2 hour from Lake George, minutes from the beach, and less than 1 hour from Lake Placid. Skiing, snowmobiling, swimming, whitewater rafting, and hiking are all right here!
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- Two Twin Beds
- Full Size Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Large Rear Deck with Built-in Seats for Enjoying the Mountain Air
- Gas Grill
- Picnic Table
- Campfire Pit
- Less than 1 mile from Public Beach
- State Boat Launch Area
- Fabulous Fishing
- Great Hiking on the premises or on nearby trails!
- Non-groomed Cross Country Ski Trails in the Backyard
- Less than 1/2 hour from Gore Mountain
- 1/2 hour from Groomed XC Ski Trails at Garnet Hill
This 2 bedroom cabin has a beautiful setting right on the Mill Creek Stream (which is a state stocked trout stream). You can also listen to the rushing water while relaxing in the hammock right out by the stream.
Nearby (meaning 5-30 minute drive) you can do whitewater rafting, great hiking, fishing, swimming, boating, Natural Stone Bridge & Caves, historical sites such as Ft Ticonderoga & Ft William Henry, gorgeous streams and ponds to discover, Lake George, outlet shopping, horseback riding, antiquing, golfing, and more. State snowmobile trails are right across the street!
- One Full Size Bed
- One Twin Size Bed
- One Full sized quality wood futon in the living room
- Living room with a braided rug & gas fireplace
- TV with satellite
- Fully equipped kitchen including stove, frig, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, electric griddle, dishes, glasses, silverware and pots & pans
- Dining Room
- French doors separate living room from the rest of the house
- Large deck facing the stream
- Picnic Area
- Campfire Pit Area with Hammock
- Minutes from Gore Mountain and Garnet Lake
- Within a 5-30 minute drive you can enjoy a day of:
- Whitewater rafting
- Visit the Natural Stone Bridge & Caves and other historical sites such as Ft Ticonderoga & Ft William Henry,
- Discover gorgeous streams and ponds
- Take a trip up to Lake George
- Outlet shopping
- Horseback riding, antiquing, golfing, and more.
For more details, please visit our website. Call (518) 494-5249 to reserve now!