Located on the northwestern end of Brant Lake in the Adirondack Park is a private waterfront rental house called Brant Lake Getaway. Perfect for a large family or group, this serene property has a beach, a campfire area, and more!
Peaceful Accommodations on Brant Lake
Brant Lake Getaway is a rustic lake house that is nestled in an ideal spot in the southeastern Adirondacks. Peace and tranquility await you at this private waterfront property, and you can expect just the right amount of sunshine, cool breezes, and relaxation.
Featuring four bedrooms and two full baths, Brant Lake Getaway has a maximum occupancy of nine guests, including children. The house has its own screened-in porch and deck facing the lake, so you can spend the day basking in the sun or the evening gazing at the stars.
Outside, the campfire area is available for toasting marshmallows and hanging out during the night. Down by the private shoreline, you'll discover a sandy beach where you can go swimming in Brant Lake or head out for a boating or paddling trip. Swim out to the raft on the water and then dive into the lake!
Indoor & Outdoor Amenities
When you stay at Brant Lake Getaway, you'll have access to a wide variety of on-site amenities that are guaranteed to make your time there comfortable and enjoyable. In addition to the private beach, the rental property's amenities include:
- Appliances - Blender, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Iron/Ironing Board, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, and Washer & Dryer
- Entertainment - Basic Cable, Board Games, 2 DVD Player(s), 2 TV(s), and VCR
- Interior Amenities: Portable Fans, Space Heaters, and Telephone
- Outside Amenities: Campfire Area, Outdoor Seating, Picnic Table, and Swim Float/Raft
- Breakfast Bar, Deck Facing the Lake, Dining Room, Great Room, and Screened-In Porch
- Charcoal Grill
- 3 Kayak(s), Paddleboat, and Rowboat
- Flat-Screen TV
- Wi-Fi Access