Find your home away from home at Pike Point in Indian Lake, NY, a waterfront vacation rental property that accommodates up to eight guests. Pike Point is dog friendly and has four kayaks, two paddle boards, a canoe, and a fishing boat included.
Experience a Waterfront Vacation in the Adirondacks
Pike Point is a beautiful two-story vacation home nestled on 260 feet of prime shoreline on Lake Abanakee. Featuring a knotty pine interior throughout, the house has two large bedrooms upstairs and a third bedroom on the main floor. Both upstairs bedrooms have full private bathrooms.
- Master Bedroom (Upstairs) - The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed, DirecTV, and a walk-in closet. It offers a magnificent view of the lake and surrounding mountains.
- Second Bedroom (Upstairs) - This second upstairs bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an annex fourth bedroom with two twin beds that are perfect for kids.
- Third Bedroom (Main Floor) - The main floor bedroom has two twin beds.
The house's living room opens up to a furnished deck with amazing views of the area. In addition, the kitchen is fully-stocked with modern appliances and utensils, so you can cook your own meals during your stay.
Although smoking isn't allowed inside the house, dogs are always welcome to stay with you.
Enjoy a Wide Range of Amenities
- DirecTV satellite HD TV, DVD player, telephone, and WiFi
- Excellent mobile coverage from Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T
- House is stocked with quality linens
- Dining room with comfortable seating for six
- Washer and dryer
- Private beach
- Campfire pit
- Propane gas grill
Plus, guests will have free access to a motor boat, four kayaks, two stand up paddle boards, a large canoe, a pedal boat, and plenty of life jackets.
Go Exploring in the Great Outdoors
The peaceful and picturesque Lake Abanakee is ideal for swimming, kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding, and fishing (bass, pike, and more). The shoreline area features a private beach, a boat dock, and a campfire pit.
You can also take a trip to local hiking trails or check out some of the activities in Indian Lake, which is located at the intersection of NY-28 and NY-30. Golfing at Cedar River Golf Course and whitewater rafting are two popular recreational activities in the area.