The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Sep 3, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
4th Annual Wilmington Mountain Bike Festival
The 4th Annual Wilmington MTB Festival is 3-day celebration with on-site camping, live music, local food & beer, group rides for all abilities, shuttles, kids MTB race, and 25+ miles of beautiful Adirondack-style single track riding. The event is a fundraiser for the Barkeater Trails Alliance and proceeds support the trails!
Register today - capacity is limited and camping space will fill up quickly.
This is a volunteer-driven event, and your local ride guides can't wait show you a good time on the trails. Here's this year's lineup:
Friday, Sept 3
- Check-in & campsite set-up Hardy Hour Group Ride - get the local's tour of Wilmington's classic trails
- Post-Hardy Hour BBQ provided by @iamspecialized_mtb and @placidplanetbicycles
Saturday, Sept 4
- Group rides & shuttles (Wilmington and Lake Placid)
- Bike demos & mechanic support by @highpeakscyclery
- Skills clinics by @speedsciencecoaching
- Evening live music by @twistedpineband & beer garden by @ausablebrewingco
- Famous "Dangertown" bonfire (after the music)
Sunday, Sept 5
- Morning group rides in Wilmington
- Hardy Kids MTB Race
- Poor Man's Downhill (PMD) shuttles
Barkeater Trails Alliance (BETA) builds, maintains, and advocates for a system of community and backcountry trails for ski touring and mountain bikinging in the greater High Peaks region of the Adirondack Park.