The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
2nd Annual Wilmington Mountain Bike Festival
The Wilmington MTB Festival is 3-day celebration with on-site camping, live music, local food & beer, bike demos, group rides for all abilities, shuttles, kids MTB race, and 25+ miles of beautiful Adirondack-style single track riding. JOIN US for a day or for the whole weekend!
- 3pm-7pm - On-site Registration & Check-In
- 5pm-8pm - Hardy Hour group ride - get the local's tour of the popular Hardy Road trail system.
- 7pm-10pm - Welcoming Party at Pourman's Tap House with live music. Local beer on tap by Big Slide Brewery & Public House
- 8am-12pm - On-site Registration & Ride Sign-ups
- 9am-5pm - Guided & self-guided group rides (shuttles offered throughout the day). Beginner, intermediate, expert options. Hour-long cruise to full day epic. Professional clinics at festival site.
- 5pm-11pm - Relax in the festival village, session the dirt jumps, or go swimming at the nearby beach.
- Live music by Lostdog starts 5:30pm. Fully Completely Hip will rock the park at 8:00pm with the bonfire raging. Enjoy local food & beer on-site by Liquids & Solids / Kreature Butcher Shop and Big Slide Brewery & Public House. Pre-registered participants 21 and older get free beer token.
- 8am - On-site registration & Ride Sign-ups
- 9am-12pm - Group rides
- 10am - Kids MTB Race @ Hardy Rd
- 1pm-5pm - Poor Man's Downhill shuttles (3-mile downhill trail ride, DH bikes not necessary)
- 1pm-4pm- Alternate - self-guided trail rides
For Ride Info & Registration, visit: http://www.wilmingtonmtbfestival.com/festival-schedule.html