Schroon Lake: 4th of July Festivities
About the Celebration
The Schroon Lake Chamber of Commerce and the town of Schroon are excited to present the 65th annual 4th of July Celebrations! Events are happening throughout the village all day long. The day-long celebration includes BBQ chicken lunch, food tents, live music at the town beach, a parade, face painting, special sales on Main Street, arts and crafts vendors, and of course, fireworks over Schroon Lake.
Live Music at Dock Street Stage
- TnT Band: 11:30am to 1pm
- DogTown Cadillac: 1pm to 2:30pm
- Mark Piper: 2:30pm to 3:30pm
- Gregson Brothers Band: 3:30pm to 5pm
- Patriotic music on the porch from Sue Conroy & Friends at Community Church on Main Street: 4pm to 6pm
- Scotia-Glenville Pipe Band, mini concert at the fountain at the park: 5pm to 5:45pm
The Fourth of July parade will take place at 6pm, beginning at Hoffman Road.
There will be a Patriotic Music Concert at dusk on Town Beach.
Fireworks will take place at dark over Schroon Lake.
Find more information: https://www.schroonlakeregion.com/events/schroon-lake-4th-of-july-festivities