0 reviews from our community
- ADK Unite: Move to Fight HungerToday until Monday, May 31, 2021ADK Unite is back and raising important funds for area food pantries. Let's move to fight hunger!
- The Real Ethereal World: Exhibition at ViewToday until Saturday, May 8, 2021View, the Center for Arts and Culture in Old Forge, New York, announces the opening of a new exhibition, "The Real Ethereal World" by Sara Baker Michalak, on March 6...
- Gallery Exhibit | Tied Together; MacrameToday until Friday, May 14, 2021Gallery Exhibit | "Tied Together" by Julia Koerner Johnson
- Spring Craft Grab N' Go for KidsToday until Saturday, May 8, 2021At the Old Forge Library. Pick up: Friday, May 7 or Saturday, May 8 Bags will include activities, and craft supplies and instructions to keep learning fun and keep kids...
- Saranac Lake Spring Clean-UpToday until Sunday, May 9, 2021The Saranac Lake Area Chamber of Commerce is coordinating two Spring Clean-Up Weekends for May 7-9th and May 14th-16th.
- Guided Hike Around Godwin PreserveTodayUp Yonda Farm Environmental Education Center is partnering with Lake George Land Conservancy, to explore some of Lake George Land Conservancy's preserves and trails!
- The Courier (In-Person Film Screening)TodayA British M16 agent helps the Western Bloc defuse the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 by relaying critical intelligence about the Soviet nuclear program.
- Prospect Mountain Road RaceSaturday, May 8, 2021Race or cheer on the runners at the 31st annual race! 5.67 mile race UP 1,601 feet to the summit of Prospect Mountain. It's just one hill - the view...
- Plant & Wildflower Walk at Poke-O-MoonshineSaturday, May 8, 2021Meet at the Ranger Trail parking lot just inside of the campground.. Bring water, lunch, and gear appropriate for 2 to 3 hours in the woods. Led by botanist Michael...
- Make Like a TreeSaturday, May 8, 2021Nature has been a source of artistic inspiration for thousands of years. Leaves have been a part of decorative blacksmithing for a long time, and there are many different types...
What's New on Adirondack.net
Fort Ticonderoga Reopens This Weekend & More ADK News to Know
April 29th, 2021
Fort Ticonderoga isn’t the only major Adirondack attraction reopening this weekend. Catch up on everything else going on this week and throughout the month of May! Newsy Tidbits Around the ADK: Attractions, Art Exhibit &... Continue Reading »
Spring Turkey Hunting Begins Soon, Art Show Winners Revealed & More Adirondack News
April 23rd, 2021
The DEC makes an official announcement about spring turkey hunting season, new projects are approved in the Adirondacks, and there are a number of great events coming up too! Get the latest in our weekly... Continue Reading »
Your ADK News to Know: What’s Opening, Events Happening & 2 Hiker Rescues
April 16th, 2021
A popular winery reopens this weekend, a new glamping business is coming to Lake Luzerne, and there are more happenings and events to know about in and around the Park. Newsy Tidbits Around the ADK... Continue Reading »
Trout Fishing Season, A Campground Sold & More ADK News to Know
April 8th, 2021
This week’s news to know around the ADK includes an update about trout season, a Look for the Zero campaign from the DEC, a change in ownership at a popular campground, and some news from... Continue Reading »
ADK News & Events to Know: Hiking, Easter & MoreVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
April 1st, 2021
Check out big news in the hiking world, find fun virtual events from Adirondack art and film organizations, and if you’re looking for Easter happenings, we’ve got some suggestions! News Roundup: Hiking Updates, A Virtual... Continue Reading »