- Gallery "Fragments Of What Once Was" By John CropleyToday until Saturday, Oct 1, 2022Modern-day ruins dot the landscape around us, some of them hidden and some in plain sight.
- Happy Hour at The Bobcat Bar & GrillTodayEnjoy Happy Hour at The Bobcat Bar & Grill, located on the second floor of the Garnet Hill Outdoor Center!
- Paint & Sip at Hotel SaranacTodayGuided Painting at Hotel Saranac! Join us at the Great Hall Bar for an evening of art and libations. Your first drink is included, with more available for purchase!
- Warrensburg Garage Sale - The World's Largest Garage Sale!Today until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022With over 500 vendors stretching the length of Main Street and throughout many of Warrensburg's residential neighborhoods, the Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce presents the annual World's Largest Garage Sale.Shoppers can...
- Japanese Dagger With Sawa (Sheath & Handle)Today until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022The goal of this class is to produce a blade ready for quenching with minimal use of a grinder. The focus will be on the tanto, the dagger carried by...
- Paint With Patrice: Autumn BirchTodayEnjoy a two-hour workshop with instructor Patrice Jarvis-Weber. Paint with Patrice classes are geared for beginners, but open to all ages and artistic abilities. Participants will use acrylic paints on...
- JumpapaloozaToday until Saturday, Oct 1, 2022The USA Nordic National Championships, U.S. Ski Jumping competition and U.S. Nordic Combined National Championships all converge at Lake Placid's Olympic Jumping Complex Friday evening, September 30 and Saturday, October...
- Caroga Lake Music Festival: Alex Torres & His Latin OrchestraTodayCaroga Arts Collective is pleased to announce the 2022 Caroga Lake Music Festival summer lineup, featuring over 35 concerts with 20 guest artists and nearly 100 CLMF resident artists. This...
- Manhattan Short Film FestivalTodayThe fan-favorite film festival is back for its 25th year! What is Manhattan Short? Join us when over 100,000 film lovers unite in over 400 venues worldwide to view and...
- Amy's Adventure Race for the LakeSaturday, Oct 1, 2022Save the date! 6th Annual Virtual Amy's Adventure Race for the Lake: October 1, 2022
What's New on Adirondack.net
The Ski Jumping World Cup is Returning to Lake Placid This Winter!
September 23rd, 2022
The International Ski and Snowboard Federation (FIS) Ski Jumping World Cup is making its grand return to Lake Placid on February 10-12, 2023! This event will be fantastic for both the FIS and Lake Placid... Continue Reading »
The Adirondack Balloon Festival, Ticonderoga FallFest, and More Over the Weekend in the ‘Dacks
September 23rd, 2022
This weekend is packed with exciting festivals, fairs, and events. Celebrate the beginning of fall at one of (or all of!) these fun autumn activities. Great Adirondack Moose Festival September 23-25 Check out The Great... Continue Reading »
This Weekend in the ADK: Tons of Free Events, Including Car Shows, Fall Festivals, and More
September 16th, 2022
This weekend in the ADK is packed with fun events, including the town of Inlet’s annual Fall Festival, the Lake George Jazz Weekend, and more. Best of all, admission to many of these events is... Continue Reading »
This Weekend in the ‘Dacks: Live Music, Car Shows, Festivals, and More
September 8th, 2022
It’s beginning to feel like autumn in the Adirondacks, which means it’s time to enjoy those classic seasonal events once more! Check out all the fun things happening this weekend, including the Mountain Master Craft... Continue Reading »
Tickets Now on Sale for the 2023 FISU World University GamesVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 7th, 2022
Tickets are now on sale for the biggest event in the Lake Placid region since the 1980 Winter Olympics: The 2023 FISU World University Games! From January 12-22, Lake Placid, Saranac Lake, Wilmington, North Creek,... Continue Reading »