- Ticonderoga Area North Country ChristmasToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce in coordination with several area businesses and organizations will host the 13th Annual Ticonderoga Area North Country Christmas Celebration from Saturday, November 26th through...
- CANCELLED: GALLERY | Photography by Adam DeSorbo | Presented by TPCToday until Saturday, Dec 3, 2022Due to unforeseen circumstances, this exhibit has been cancelled
- North American Cup Bobsled and SkeletonToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022The next generation of international siders is on the hunt for top finishes in the 2022/23 North American Cup. Mt Van Hoevenberg in Lake Placid, NY host the second in...
- Bolton Community Church Festival of TreesFriday, Dec 2, 2022 until Saturday, Dec 3, 2022Come see festive trees on display at Bolton Community Church's 3rd Annual Festival of Trees! Local organizations and businesses will decorate their own trees to be put on display throughout...
- 37th Annual Sparkle Village Arts & Crafts FairFriday, Dec 2, 2022 until Saturday, Dec 3, 2022Give a special handmade gift this holiday season, shop from one-of-a-kind local makers and vendors.
- Lights On JohnsburgFriday, Dec 2, 2022 until Saturday, Dec 3, 2022Lights On is an annual event that begins the first full weekend after Thanksgiving! Business in town are decorated with white lights, natural boughs, and red bows to show a...
- Holiday Princess Overnight ExperienceFriday, Dec 2, 2022 until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022Join in on an exclusive meet and greet experience! This event includes one overnight accommodation for up to four guests (additional guests can be added, restrictions apply). Check in is...
- Happy Hour at The Bobcat Bar & GrillFriday, Dec 2, 2022Enjoy Happy Hour at The Bobcat Bar & Grill, located on the second floor of the Garnet Hill Outdoor Center!
- Live at Hotel Saranac: Blessid DirtFriday, Dec 2, 2022Blessid Dirt is one of our favorite local bands here at the Hotel Saranac. They will grace the Great Hall Bar as they always do on the first Friday of...
- Wild LightsFriday, Dec 2, 2022 until Saturday, Dec 3, 2022Back for its third year, wander into an enchanting, illuminated, winter wonderland to explore the sights and sounds of Wild Lights, presented by Merrill L. Thomas, Inc.. Thousands of lights...
What's New on Adirondack.net
Thanksgiving Activities and a Ton of Fun Ways to Kick Off the Holiday Season: This Weekend in the Adirondacks
November 23rd, 2022
Once Turkey Day has officially passed, the Adirondacks gear up for the holiday season! Check out some truly magical events happening over the weekend in the ADK region and kick off your season with some... Continue Reading »
Festive Fun, Live Music, William Shatner Weekend, and More to Look Forward to in the Adirondacks
November 17th, 2022
This weekend in the Adirondacks, there’s live music, craft fairs and a bake sale, William Shatner Weekend at the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour in Ticonderoga, and even more to look forward to! Live... Continue Reading »
10 Awesome Events for All Ages This Weekend in the Adirondacks
November 10th, 2022
Check out free events, living history, a gala, and the annual Winter Ski Swap this weekend in the ‘Dacks. Community Free Day at The Wild Center November 11 In honor of Veterans Day, The Wild... Continue Reading »
Enjoy Folk Music & Cocktails, Crafts, and More This Weekend in the ADK
November 3rd, 2022
This weekend in the Adirondacks is packed with fun! Check out music, crafts, and special events throughout the region. Live at Hotel Saranac: Blessid Dirt November 4 See Blessid Dirt at Hotel Saranac on Friday... Continue Reading »
Motorists Be Warned: Deer & Moose Are More Likely to Be Near Public Roads During Breeding SeasonVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
October 28th, 2022
It seems like everyone has a story about hitting a deer with their car or truck, especially in the Adirondacks – if it hasn’t happened to you, it’s likely been an incident for someone you... Continue Reading »