0 reviews from our community
- Ciclismo Classico Adirondack OdysseyToday until Friday, Sep 24, 2021New for 2021 is our partnership with Ciclismo Classico, a world renowned bicycle touring company. Together, we're hosting a week-long tour like no other. And the best part is, there...
- Americade Motorcycle Rally In Lake GeorgeToday until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021Americade has become the world's largest multi-brand motorcycle touring rally. It's a convention of riders enjoying a week-long festival of motorcycling, including guided tours in the beautiful Adirondack Park and...
- Carillon Boat CruiseToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Cruise daily (excluding Mondays) from May 28 - October 16! Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard...
- Tupper Lake Plein Air FestivalToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021The 2021 Tupper Lake Plein Air Festival is an outdoor event which shares the beauty and spirit of this historic lumberjack town amidst the majestic Adirondack mountains in full fall...
- Gallery Exhibit at Tannery Pond Community Center: "Juxtaposition"Today until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021Nancy DiDonato and Joanna Monroe often start with the same theme, idea, or materials for their work, however these two long-time friends and fellow artists create dramatically divergent work. While...
- NorthWind Fine Arts: Serendipity, Encountering the SublimeToday until Monday, Sep 27, 2021NorthWind Fine Arts Gallery, at 85 Main Street in Saranac Lake NY, is excited to be hosting its first dual show with photographer Russ Hartung and plein air painter Susan...
- Adirondack Balloon Festival 2021Today until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021The 48th annual Adirondack Balloon Festival is on! The popular event with proceed with a slightly different schedule this year.
- Trekonderoga 2021Today until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Trekonderoga is scheduled this year starting on Friday September 24, 2021 and going through Sunday September 26, 2021. We have some great Star Trek stars on-deck for this years post-pandemic...
- Behind the Scenes at Up Yonda Farm, Environmental Education CenterTodayYou'll learn about the history of Up Yonda Farm and the family that donated the property, which is the only Environmental Education Center in Warren County.
- Free Fishing Days in NY StateSaturday, Sep 25, 2021Spend the day catching fish for free! During Free Fishing Days, anyone can fish the fresh waters of New York State and no fishing license is required! All other freshwater...
What's New on Adirondack.net
Don’t Miss the Moose Festival & More Upcoming Adirondack Fun!
September 23rd, 2021
Did you know there’s a Count the Moose Scat Contest at the Adirondack Moose Festival in Indian Lake? That’s just part of the incredible (and unique!) fun coming up around the Park. Get the latest... Continue Reading »
Fall Festivals, A Photo Contest, News From Ticonderoga & More ADK Happenings
September 16th, 2021
There’s more than one Apple Festival happening in the Adirondacks this weekend! See what else is taking place around the Park, get details on a photo contest you can enter, and more. Events Coming Up... Continue Reading »
DEC & ADK Land Trust Announce Addition to Moxham Mountain
September 15th, 2021
It’s true – 250 acres have been added to the forest preserve on Moxham Mountain between Minerva and North Creek. Keep reading to see what that means for hikers and other ADK recreationalists. “The town... Continue Reading »
The Leaves Are Changin’ & More Fall Fun Is on the Way in the ADK
September 9th, 2021
Get the latest below on festivals and other events coming up, find out what the first fall foliage report of the season says, and check out more Adirondack news to know! The Fall Events Are... Continue Reading »
ADK Labor Day Weekend Festivals, The Wild Center Gets a New Sculpture & MoreVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 3rd, 2021
Labor Day weekend is here, which means it’s time to get out and have some fun before summer officially ends later this month. From the I Love BBQ & Music Festival in Lake Placid to... Continue Reading »