0 reviews from our community
- Gallery Exhibit | "Adirondack Waters"Today until Wednesday, Jun 16, 2021Gallery Exhibit | "Adirondack Waters" | Photographs by Tom Bessette & Daniel Way, Watercolors by Peter Hornbeck
- New Location for NorthWind Fine Arts Gallery!Today until Friday, Jun 18, 2021NorthWind Fine Arts Gallery, Saranac Lake, NY is delighted to announce our new location at 85 Main Street, Saranac Lake, NY. Hours are 10-4, closed Tuesdays. NorthWindFineArtsGallery.com | email@example.com...
- Carillon Boat CruiseToday until Sunday, Jun 20, 2021Cruise daily (excluding Mondays) from May 28 - October 16! Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard...
- Young Members: Hackensack Sunset HikeTodayEasy to moderate paced hike with a 1.3 mile ascent to peak in Warrensburg. Bring a headlamp or flashlight, snacks or pack dinner, extra layers, and a sense of adventure....
- Open Forge NightWednesday, Jun 16, 2021Interested in blacksmithing but unsure how to start? Open Forge Night is the place for you! Every third Wednesday of the month during our blacksmithing season, come see demonstrations by...
- Evening Paddle From Ives ParkWednesday, Jun 16, 2021Evening paddle from Ives Park We'll meet at 5:00 pm at Ives Park in Potsdam, and paddle the Raquette around the islands in the park. We'll stop for a picnic...
- Summer Trail Run SeriesWednesday, Jun 16, 2021Come explore the trails at the VIC with a new course each week. Bound over boardwalks, tromp down forest roads, and race through the pines! Join us on Wednesday evenings...
- Pharaoh Lake LeantoThursday, Jun 17, 2021June 17: Hike to Pharaoh Lake Lean-to Leaders: Lynn Butterworth & John Rendinaro Level: Moderate | Duration: 4-5 hrs. - 8 miles RT Limit: 10
- The Morgan Wine Series 2021Thursday, Jun 17, 2021Throughout the warmer months, enjoy a perfect evening aboard The Morgan for an evening of fine food and wine pairings. Cruise on Lake George for a night of cocktails and...
- Carol A Thomas Trail, North Creek & Hudson River LoopThursday, Jun 17, 2021June 17: Hike: Carol A. Thomas Trail, North Creek and Hudson River Loop Leader: Maria Rinella Level: Easy Duration: 1 hour Limit: 10
What's New on Adirondack.net
Biking, Fishing, History Fun & More: See What’s Happening in the Adirondacks
June 10th, 2021
See what events are coming up this weekend including the Black Fly Challenge, find out which museum reopens next month, and get the latest on the hemlock woolly adelgid in Lake George. It’s all happening... Continue Reading »
A Food Festival, A Youth Fishing Contest & More Happenings Around the ADK
June 3rd, 2021
Upcoming events include activities like mountain biking, fishing, and hiking; there’s a unique, year-long art project in the works; and there’s more to know this week in the Adirondacks! Find Upcoming Events & Mark Your... Continue Reading »
“I BIRD NY” Challenge Returns
June 1st, 2021
The New York State Department of Environment Conservation announced the 2021 “I BIRD NY” challenge, encouraging New York State residents to get out in nature across the state. Bird watching is a fun and safe... Continue Reading »
Get Ready To Go Wild This Summer!
June 1st, 2021
If you’re looking for adventure, you’re in the right place. The Wild Center in Tupper Lake, NY, fully reopens on July 1, 2021! Visitors will be welcomed inside the main museum building at the Wild... Continue Reading »
The Carillon Sets Sail This Weekend & Other ADK HappeningsVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
May 27th, 2021
Fort Ticonderoga brings back the Carillon boat trips, there are a slew of events going on in the Adirondacks including Memorial Day parades, and we have a few newsy tidbits for you to catch up... Continue Reading »