- Warrensburg Garage Sale - The World's Largest Garage Sale!Today until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022With over 500 vendors stretching the length of Main Street and throughout many of Warrensburg's residential neighborhoods, the Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce presents the annual World's Largest Garage Sale.Shoppers can...
- Japanese Dagger With Sawa (Sheath & Handle)Today until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022The goal of this class is to produce a blade ready for quenching with minimal use of a grinder. The focus will be on the tanto, the dagger carried by...
- Whiteface OktoberfestToday until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022Each fall we dust off our lederhosen, fire up the oompah band and enjoy a tall mug of German beer at the Whiteface Mountain Oktoberfest.
- North Warren Town Wide Yard SaleToday until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022North Warren Town Wide Garage Sale, covering Adirondack, Brant Lake, Chester, and Pottersville. Find North Warren NY Chamber of Commerce on Facebook for more details and the registration form, which...
- Chip Carving: A Green ManToday until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022The Green Man is an ancient symbol of the union of man and nature; a human face is surrounded by floral forms. Each student will receive a basswood plank with...
- Billy Bob's Orchard ApplefestToday until Sunday, Oct 2, 2022Open October 1st and 2nd from 10am to 4pm. We will have apple and pumpkin picking, vendors, and our hayrides and inflatable axe throwing available, weather permitting! A day of...
- Scroll Saw Ornamental TrivetsTodayThis class is designed for both the beginning and experienced scroll saw user with patterns of increasing difficulty to be used during the day. The first pattern to be completed...
- FallFest at Adirondack ExperienceTodayCelebrate fall with traditional pastimes like apple pressing, autumnal crafts, and fiber arts. Demonstrations and music all day! This family-friendly day is packed with activities, games, and much, much more.
- Dick Button Festival of Artistic SkatingTodayORDA will also host the inaugural Dick Button Festival of Artistic Skating October 2 in an unparalleled gathering of artistic skaters and professional companies. Success at figure skating competitions requires...
- Gallery "Fragments Of What Once Was" By John CropleyWednesday, Oct 5, 2022 until Friday, Oct 14, 2022Modern-day ruins dot the landscape around us, some of them hidden and some in plain sight.
What's New on Adirondack.net
This Weekend in the Adirondacks: The World’s Largest Garage Sale, Jumpapalooza, and More
September 30th, 2022
This weekend in the Adirondacks is stacked with autumnal fun, including the World’s Largest Garage Sale in Warrensburg, Oktoberfest at Whiteface Mountain, and the annual Heritage, Harvest & Horse Festival at Fort Ticonderoga. Warrensburg Garage... Continue Reading »
The Ski Jumping World Cup is Returning to Lake Placid This Winter!
September 23rd, 2022
The International Ski and Snowboard Federation (FIS) Ski Jumping World Cup is making its grand return to Lake Placid on February 10-12, 2023! This event will be fantastic for both the FIS and Lake Placid... Continue Reading »
The Adirondack Balloon Festival, Ticonderoga FallFest, and More Over the Weekend in the ‘Dacks
September 23rd, 2022
This weekend is packed with exciting festivals, fairs, and events. Celebrate the beginning of fall at one of (or all of!) these fun autumn activities. Great Adirondack Moose Festival September 23-25 Check out The Great... Continue Reading »
This Weekend in the ADK: Tons of Free Events, Including Car Shows, Fall Festivals, and More
September 16th, 2022
This weekend in the ADK is packed with fun events, including the town of Inlet’s annual Fall Festival, the Lake George Jazz Weekend, and more. Best of all, admission to many of these events is... Continue Reading »
This Weekend in the ‘Dacks: Live Music, Car Shows, Festivals, and MoreVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 8th, 2022
It’s beginning to feel like autumn in the Adirondacks, which means it’s time to enjoy those classic seasonal events once more! Check out all the fun things happening this weekend, including the Mountain Master Craft... Continue Reading »