0 reviews from our community
- Carillon Boat CruiseToday until Saturday, Oct 16, 2021Cruise daily (excluding Mondays) from May 28 - October 16! Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard...
- Gallery | "Fall into Pastels" with Adirondack Pastel Society + Johnsburg Fine ArtsToday until Saturday, Oct 23, 2021With over 40 continuous members from around the Adirondack region, many have earned the national prestige of PSA, which is a national recognition by the Pastel Society of America. Membership...
- 6th Annual Adirondack Film FestivalToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021The Adirondack Theatre Festival (ATF) brings you the 6th Annual Adirondack Film Festival, with screenings at the Charles R. Wood Theater, the Park Theatre, or in the comfort of your...
- Create Your Own Hardwood Cutting BoardToday until Saturday, Oct 16, 2021Come create a beautiful 12-18" hardwood cutting board during two, half-day sessions. The class will discuss the types of wood being used, such as sapele, purple heart, African cherry and...
- Halloween Autumn AdventureToday until Saturday, Oct 16, 2021Activities may include Pumpkin carving contest, trick-or-treating, costume contest, site decorating contests & more!. Utica Zoo Mobile, Walk Around Magic, Tie Dying, Glitter Tattoos and more fun surprises! Be sure...
- Basics of Hardware MakingToday until Monday, Oct 18, 2021In this class we'll forge the iconic bean latch, the most common latch used on English settlement doors. Then we'll move on to forging simple strap hinges and their related...
- Pumpkin Launching at Rulfs OrchardToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 2021Get a group together and launch a pumpkin as a family, a team, or as BFFs. Maybe even rival your enemy for the title of Pumpkin Launching Masters!
- Fright Nights at the FarmTodayBrothers Gaddor, Feral Cat Studio and Hunter Way Farm will host a frightening experience on four Saturdays on October 9, 16, 23 and 30. This will not be your "normal"...
- Fort Ticonderoga's Heroic Maze: A Corn Maze AdventureToday until Sunday, Oct 17, 20212021 Hours of Operation: Open August 7 - 29, Tuesday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm (last entry at 4:30pm); weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only September 4 - October 17, 10am...
- Oaktoberfest at Oak MountainTodayThe Acorn Pub & Eatery @ Oak Mountain presents Oaktoberfest! Oaktoberfest will look a little different than normal this year, but it is going to be a great night!
What's New on Adirondack.net
Corn Mazes, Haunted Happenings & More Fall Fun Around the Park
October 14th, 2021
Explore a corn maze – haunted or otherwise – and see what else is happening around the ADK this weekend and beyond! Halloween Happenings & More Events Around the Park There are a lot of... Continue Reading »
Columbus Day Weekend Events in the Adirondacks, Fall Foliage News, and More
October 8th, 2021
Looking for fall fun or colorful foliage? The Adirondack Park is the place to be this month, and below we’ve highlighted upcoming festivals and events, as well as some newsy updates. Fall Festivities & Fun... Continue Reading »
Fall Festivals, New Bike Trails & More to Know This Week in the Adirondacks
September 30th, 2021
Here’s what’s on the roster in the ADK this week: fall festivals, fitness festivals, new bike trails, a potential plan for trail maintenance throughout the Park, and more! Fall Fun Is in Full Swing Around... Continue Reading »
Don’t Miss the Moose Festival & More Upcoming Adirondack Fun!
September 23rd, 2021
Did you know there’s a Count the Moose Scat Contest at the Adirondack Moose Festival in Indian Lake? That’s just part of the incredible (and unique!) fun coming up around the Park. Get the latest... Continue Reading »
Fall Festivals, A Photo Contest, News From Ticonderoga & More ADK HappeningsVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 16th, 2021
There’s more than one Apple Festival happening in the Adirondacks this weekend! See what else is taking place around the Park, get details on a photo contest you can enter, and more. Events Coming Up... Continue Reading »