Camp along a beautiful, secluded lake in the heart of the Adirondacks at Meacham Lake Campground. This destination features many amenities, as well as a secondary location for more primitive camping.
Meacham Lake Campground lies on the north and west shores of this otherwise undeveloped lake only 13 miles north of Paul Smiths. Most of its 223 campsites are located at the north end and provide accommodation for both tents and RVs. There is also a second group of primitive campsites situated on the western shore.
Please note, this campground is closed to swimming for the season as of August 15, 2021.
- Boating (canoes, rowboats, and power boats)
- Hiking nearby trails at Debar Mountain and St. Regis Mountain
- Fishing (yellow perch, northern pike, bullhead)
- Swimming at a sandy beach
- Playing volleyball and horseshoe at designated areas
- 223 campsites
- restrooms with hot showers
- picnic areas and 2 picnic shelters
- sandy beach with a bathhouse
- ramp boat launch with floating docks for accessibility
- car top boat launch
- boat/canoe rentals
- environmental interpreters
- trailer dump station
- recycling center
- firewood/ice sales
- 1 accessible campsite