Conveniently situated between Lake Placid and Saranac Lake, Meadowbrook Public Campground is the perfect inexpensive base for your Adirondack adventure.
Meadowbrook Public Campground, established in 1933, is located off Route 86 in Raybrook, only five miles from Lake Placid and four miles from Saranac Lake. The site lies at the foot of Scarface Mountain, and is only a 15 mile drive from Whiteface Memorial Highway.
- Hiking Scarface Mountain (a trailhead is located within camground)
- Exploring the region's many shopping and dining options
- Golfing at nearby courses
- Fishing, paddling, or boating on nearby bodies of water, such as Oseetah Lake, Lower Saranac Lake, McKenzie Pond, and Lake Placid
- 62 campsites
- picnic area and shelter
- pavilion rental
- restrooms with hot showers
- trailer dump station
- recycling center
- firewood sales
- Accessible amenities, including one campsite