0 reviews from our community
- Carillon Boat CruiseToday until Sunday, Oct 3, 2021Cruise daily (excluding Mondays) from May 28 - October 16! Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard...
- Gallery Exhibit at Tannery Pond Community Center: "Juxtaposition"Wednesday, Sep 29, 2021Nancy DiDonato and Joanna Monroe often start with the same theme, idea, or materials for their work, however these two long-time friends and fellow artists create dramatically divergent work. While...
- Warrensburg Garage Sale - The World's Largest Garage Sale!Friday, Oct 1, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 3, 2021Warrensburg holds the World's LARGEST Garage Sale - October 1 - 3, 2021. With over 500 vendors stretching the length of Main Street and throughout many of Warrensburg's residential neighborhoods,...
- NorthWind Fine Arts Presents "Point of View"Friday, Oct 1, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 10, 2021NorthWind Fine Arts is proud to present 'Point of View,' featuring jewelry & mixed media by Shawn Lewis Halperin and paintings by Mary Woodcock Johnson from October 1-October 31, 2021....
- Weaving a Floor Loom: Next StepsFriday, Oct 1, 2021Once the basics of winding a warp and dressing a loom have been learned, endless possibilities unfold. This class will focus on variations of twill. All students will weave a...
- Amy's Adventure Race for the LakeSaturday, Oct 2, 2021No matter where you are, we all run for the land and for the lake. Our 2021 race will be both in-person and virtual, again allowing runners to participate from...
- Adirondack Mountain Bike FestivalSaturday, Oct 2, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 3, 2021The 2021 festival will be October 2nd and 3rd at McCauley Mountain, and is hosted by AFTA, Central Adirondack Association. Growler Bike, Fulton Chain Craft brewery, North Country Market BBQ,...
- 25th Annual Adirondack Marathon Distance FestivalSaturday, Oct 2, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 3, 2021The 2021 Adirondack Marathon Distance Festival will be held on October 2-3, 2021.
- Fort Ticonderoga's Heroic Maze: A Corn Maze AdventureSaturday, Oct 2, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 3, 20212021 Hours of Operation: Open August 7 - 29, Tuesday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm (last entry at 4:30pm); weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only September 4 - October 17, 10am...
- CANCELLED: Flaming Leaves FestivalSaturday, Oct 2, 2021Please note, this event has been cancelled for 2021. Event organizers look forward to seeing you in 2022!
What's New on Adirondack.net
Don’t Miss the Moose Festival & More Upcoming Adirondack Fun!
September 23rd, 2021
Did you know there’s a Count the Moose Scat Contest at the Adirondack Moose Festival in Indian Lake? That’s just part of the incredible (and unique!) fun coming up around the Park. Get the latest... Continue Reading »
Fall Festivals, A Photo Contest, News From Ticonderoga & More ADK Happenings
September 16th, 2021
There’s more than one Apple Festival happening in the Adirondacks this weekend! See what else is taking place around the Park, get details on a photo contest you can enter, and more. Events Coming Up... Continue Reading »
DEC & ADK Land Trust Announce Addition to Moxham Mountain
September 15th, 2021
It’s true – 250 acres have been added to the forest preserve on Moxham Mountain between Minerva and North Creek. Keep reading to see what that means for hikers and other ADK recreationalists. “The town... Continue Reading »
The Leaves Are Changin’ & More Fall Fun Is on the Way in the ADK
September 9th, 2021
Get the latest below on festivals and other events coming up, find out what the first fall foliage report of the season says, and check out more Adirondack news to know! The Fall Events Are... Continue Reading »
ADK Labor Day Weekend Festivals, The Wild Center Gets a New Sculpture & MoreVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 3rd, 2021
Labor Day weekend is here, which means it’s time to get out and have some fun before summer officially ends later this month. From the I Love BBQ & Music Festival in Lake Placid to... Continue Reading »