- NorthWind Fine Arts Presents "A Moment in Time"Today until Monday, Oct 10, 2022NorthWind Fine Arts is pleased to present "Moments in Time" as our October exhibit featuring photographer Russ Hartung and fine art painter Mary Woodcock Johnson. The gallery is located at...
- Tupper Lake Plein Air FestivalToday until Sunday, Oct 9, 2022For the fourth year in a row, Tupper Arts is excited to welcome plein air artists back to the Tupper Lake region to paint the beautiful vistas that our town...
- Gallery "Fragments Of What Once Was" By John CropleyToday until Friday, Oct 14, 2022Modern-day ruins dot the landscape around us, some of them hidden and some in plain sight.
- Open Mic Night at Hotel Saranac's Great Hall BarTodayOn the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of every month, join us from 7PM to 10PM to sit back, relax, and enjoy some great live performances-or sign-up as a performer yourself!
- Carillon Boat Cruises at Fort TiconderogaThursday, Oct 6, 2022Enjoy sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard the Carillon. Let our friendly and experienced staff be your guide...
- Happy Hour at The Log House RestaurantFriday, Oct 7, 2022Join us for Happy Hour at The Log House Restaurant, located in Garnet Hill Lodge!
- Flaming Leaves FestivalFriday, Oct 7, 2022 until Sunday, Oct 9, 2022The nation's top ski jumpers go head-to-head at the three-day FIS Continental Cup, hosted at the Olympic Jumping Complex in Lake Placid Friday, October 7 through Sunday, October 9, from...
- Carillon Boat Cruises at Fort TiconderogaFriday, Oct 7, 2022Enjoy sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard the Carillon. Let our friendly and experienced staff be your guide...
- Annual Garlic Festival at the Warrensburgh Riverfront Farmers MarketFriday, Oct 7, 2022The Annual Garlic Festival at the Warrensburgh Riverfront Farmers' Market sponsored by Warrensburgh Beautification Inc. will be held on Friday, October 7 from 3-6 p.m.
- Every Which Way the Wind Blows Opening ReceptionFriday, Oct 7, 2022Join us for the opening reception of Every Which Way the Wind Blows, a new collection by Jeanne Danforth, at Adirondack Artists Guild.
What's New on Adirondack.net
This Weekend in the Adirondacks: The World’s Largest Garage Sale, Jumpapalooza, and More
September 30th, 2022
This weekend in the Adirondacks is stacked with autumnal fun, including the World’s Largest Garage Sale in Warrensburg, Oktoberfest at Whiteface Mountain, and the annual Heritage, Harvest & Horse Festival at Fort Ticonderoga. Warrensburg Garage... Continue Reading »
The Ski Jumping World Cup is Returning to Lake Placid This Winter!
September 23rd, 2022
The International Ski and Snowboard Federation (FIS) Ski Jumping World Cup is making its grand return to Lake Placid on February 10-12, 2023! This event will be fantastic for both the FIS and Lake Placid... Continue Reading »
The Adirondack Balloon Festival, Ticonderoga FallFest, and More Over the Weekend in the ‘Dacks
September 23rd, 2022
This weekend is packed with exciting festivals, fairs, and events. Celebrate the beginning of fall at one of (or all of!) these fun autumn activities. Great Adirondack Moose Festival September 23-25 Check out The Great... Continue Reading »
This Weekend in the ADK: Tons of Free Events, Including Car Shows, Fall Festivals, and More
September 16th, 2022
This weekend in the ADK is packed with fun events, including the town of Inlet’s annual Fall Festival, the Lake George Jazz Weekend, and more. Best of all, admission to many of these events is... Continue Reading »
This Weekend in the ‘Dacks: Live Music, Car Shows, Festivals, and MoreVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 8th, 2022
It’s beginning to feel like autumn in the Adirondacks, which means it’s time to enjoy those classic seasonal events once more! Check out all the fun things happening this weekend, including the Mountain Master Craft... Continue Reading »