- Gallery | "Stories of Rural Dislocation and Disturbance" by Susan HofferToday until Monday, May 30, 2022While Susan Hoffer's work recalls and interrogates narrative images that have been around for centuries, they are crafted with a contemporary aesthetic. Her paintings are a rough draft of history.
- Principles of Herbal MedicineToday until Saturday, Jun 4, 2022The use of plants for wellness, nutrition and balance has been practiced for thousands of years in the Adirondacks and cultures around the globe. Join Margo for an exploration of...
- Newcomb Town-wide Garage SaleToday until Sunday, May 29, 2022Great finds everywhere throughout Newcomb. Sign up early! Garagesale@newcombny.comgov.
- Great Adirondack Garage SaleToday until Sunday, May 29, 2022Over 200 miles of garage sales with treasures to behold Cranberry Lake to Speculator and everywhere in between! With offerings of vintage antiques, rustic furniture, jewelry, kitchen items, toys, clothing...
- Carillon Boat Cruises at Fort TiconderogaTodayEnjoy sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard the Carillon. Let our friendly and experienced staff be your guide...
- Adirondack Experience Opening DayTodayThe Adirondack Experience is excited to welcome you back for the 2022 season on Friday, May 27, 2022!
- Masonic Temple (Mt. Defiance Lodge) Roast Turkey Breast DinnerTodayTakeout only. 4:30pm until gone!
- Live at the Campfire Adirondack Grill & Bar: Phil DuMondTodayLocal musician Phillip DuMond will be playing in Campfire Adirondack Grill & Bar. Join us for dinner and drinks for a great evening! Reserve your table today on OpenTable!
- Sasaphras Yoga at the River Street PlazaSaturday, May 28, 2022Join us every Saturday morning for an hour of yoga! This class is suitable for all levels of practitioners, for beginners and beyond!
- Discovery Series: BeaversSaturday, May 28, 2022Beavers are called ecosystem engineers for a reason! Check out a real beaver pond and lodge, and try your hand at making your own miniature version during a hands-on activity.
What's New on Adirondack.net
Plan for Memorial Day Weekend in the Adirondacks & Read About Outdoor Rec Initiatives in the Park
May 26th, 2022
Memorial Day celebrations, a museum opening for the season, a chance to see beavers, and more – get all the latest happenings in the Adirondacks below! Events to Enjoy Through Memorial Day Weekend & Beyond... Continue Reading »
Plan for Weekend Fun in the ADK & Catch Up on Local News Tidbits
May 19th, 2022
Bird banding is still going on at Crown Point State Historic Site, and there are more weekend events to plan for around the Park. Plus, the news roundup this week includes a conversation about public... Continue Reading »
June 4th Road Closure Alert for Wilmington Whiteface MTB
May 19th, 2022
Cyclists aren’t the only ones who need to be aware of the road during the Wilmington Whiteface MTB on June 4th! Road closures will occur during the race, so drivers should use caution, expect delays,... Continue Reading »
Photos Are Best: DEC Warns Not to Touch Young Wildlife
May 19th, 2022
Spring has started to make an appearance in the Adirondacks, and with it, baby animal sightings are on the rise! While they may be cute, the DEC has sent out a reminder that the best... Continue Reading »
DEC Issues Guidance on Spring Recreation in the AdirondacksVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
May 12th, 2022
Looking to take a hike in the warmer spring weather and enjoy the beauty of the Adirondacks? The Department of Environmental Conservation recently released their guidance on spring recreation. Check out the list below to... Continue Reading »