0 reviews from our community
- Carillon Boat CruiseToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Cruise daily (excluding Mondays) from May 28 - October 16! Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard...
- Tupper Lake Plein Air FestivalToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021The 2021 Tupper Lake Plein Air Festival is an outdoor event which shares the beauty and spirit of this historic lumberjack town amidst the majestic Adirondack mountains in full fall...
- NorthWind Fine Arts: Serendipity, Encountering the SublimeToday until Monday, Sep 27, 2021NorthWind Fine Arts Gallery, at 85 Main Street in Saranac Lake NY, is excited to be hosting its first dual show with photographer Russ Hartung and plein air painter Susan...
- Adirondack Balloon Festival 2021Today until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021The 48th annual Adirondack Balloon Festival is on! The popular event with proceed with a slightly different schedule this year.
- Trekonderoga 2021Today until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Trekonderoga is scheduled this year starting on Friday September 24, 2021 and going through Sunday September 26, 2021. We have some great Star Trek stars on-deck for this years post-pandemic...
- CANCELLED: Whiteface OktoberfestToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Please note, this event has been cancelled for 2021. It is tentatively scheduled for September 2022, stay tuned for more info!
- Great Adirondack Moose FestivalToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021Get ready for an excellent adventure in the heart of the Adirondacks during the annual Great Adirondack Moose Festival! This just might be your chance to see the elusive and...
- Fort Ticonderoga's Heroic Maze: A Corn Maze AdventureToday until Sunday, Sep 26, 20212021 Hours of Operation: Open August 7 - 29, Tuesday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm (last entry at 4:30pm); weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only September 4 - October 17, 10am...
- Introduction to WoodturningTodayTo every season turn, turn, turn! This course is for people who have an interest in learning how to turn. The emphasis will be on learning how to use the...
- Traditional Herbalism 101TodayThe use of plants for wellness, nutrition and balance has been practiced for thousands of years in the Adirondacks and cultures around the globe. Discover what they knew and passed...
What's New on Adirondack.net
Don’t Miss the Moose Festival & More Upcoming Adirondack Fun!
September 23rd, 2021
Did you know there’s a Count the Moose Scat Contest at the Adirondack Moose Festival in Indian Lake? That’s just part of the incredible (and unique!) fun coming up around the Park. Get the latest... Continue Reading »
Fall Festivals, A Photo Contest, News From Ticonderoga & More ADK Happenings
September 16th, 2021
There’s more than one Apple Festival happening in the Adirondacks this weekend! See what else is taking place around the Park, get details on a photo contest you can enter, and more. Events Coming Up... Continue Reading »
DEC & ADK Land Trust Announce Addition to Moxham Mountain
September 15th, 2021
It’s true – 250 acres have been added to the forest preserve on Moxham Mountain between Minerva and North Creek. Keep reading to see what that means for hikers and other ADK recreationalists. “The town... Continue Reading »
The Leaves Are Changin’ & More Fall Fun Is on the Way in the ADK
September 9th, 2021
Get the latest below on festivals and other events coming up, find out what the first fall foliage report of the season says, and check out more Adirondack news to know! The Fall Events Are... Continue Reading »
ADK Labor Day Weekend Festivals, The Wild Center Gets a New Sculpture & MoreVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 3rd, 2021
Labor Day weekend is here, which means it’s time to get out and have some fun before summer officially ends later this month. From the I Love BBQ & Music Festival in Lake Placid to... Continue Reading »