0 reviews from our community
- Carillon Boat CruiseToday until Sunday, Jun 20, 2021Cruise daily (excluding Mondays) from May 28 - October 16! Enjoy the sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard...
- Gallery Exhibit | "Adirondack Waters"Today until Friday, Jun 25, 2021GALLERY EXHIBIT | "Adirondack Waters" | Photographs by Tom Bessette & Daniel Way, Watercolors by Peter Hornbeck
- Adirondack Jeep InvasionToday until Sunday, Jun 20, 2021The first-ever Adirondack Jeep Invasion is being held June 18 - 20, 2021.
- Forged FashionToday until Tuesday, Jun 22, 2021Come out and forge something wearable! This workshop will focus on forging organic symmetrical forms that fit on the body. The class will be directed toward individuals' designs. We will...
- Fibonacci ThirteenToday until Sunday, Jun 20, 2021Barbara designed this basket inspired by patterns discussed in a class on sacred geometry. The Fibonacci sequence of numbers exists in our daily world and woven together this sequence produces...
- Beginning Knitting - Make CoastersToday until Tuesday, Jun 22, 2021Have you always wanted to learn to knit but thought it was too difficult? Don't feel intimidated! Our instructor will help you through the process of learning the two basic...
- The Longest Day 29 Peak ChallengeTodayCalling all hikers! Join others around Northeastern NY to conquer 29 peaks for The Longest Day. Grab your family and friends and hike one of the mountains in the 29...
- Sleeping BeautyTodayThis will be an moderate hike to Sleeping Beauty Mountain for the views. The trail for Sleeping Beauty Mountain is about 7 miles round trip with about 1,300 feet of...
- Raquette River CleanupTodayMeet at Raquette River Outfitters between 11:30 a.m. and noon. Canoes, PFDs, paddles, and trash bags will be provided. This is a fun family activity and you'll be helping keep...
- Live From the Studio: An Evening With Barney BellingerMonday, Jun 21, 2021Spend an evening in the studio of Adirondack artist Barney Bellinger. Barney will give a peek at his work in progress today and share what has shaped his creative designs...
What's New on Adirondack.net
AMR Reservation System Updates, Fishing Events & More to Know in the ADK
June 17th, 2021
From a Father’s Day Car Show to a Fishing Derby (and Free Fishing Days!) there’s a lot of outdoorsy fun coming up in the Adirondacks, plus several updates with the Adirondack Mountain Reserve’s pilot reservation... Continue Reading »
Biking, Fishing, History Fun & More: See What’s Happening in the Adirondacks
June 10th, 2021
See what events are coming up this weekend including the Black Fly Challenge, find out which museum reopens next month, and get the latest on the hemlock woolly adelgid in Lake George. It’s all happening... Continue Reading »
A Food Festival, A Youth Fishing Contest & More Happenings Around the ADK
June 3rd, 2021
Upcoming events include activities like mountain biking, fishing, and hiking; there’s a unique, year-long art project in the works; and there’s more to know this week in the Adirondacks! Find Upcoming Events & Mark Your... Continue Reading »
“I BIRD NY” Challenge Returns
June 1st, 2021
The New York State Department of Environment Conservation announced the 2021 “I BIRD NY” challenge, encouraging New York State residents to get out in nature across the state. Bird watching is a fun and safe... Continue Reading »
Get Ready To Go Wild This Summer!Visit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
June 1st, 2021
If you’re looking for adventure, you’re in the right place. The Wild Center in Tupper Lake, NY, fully reopens on July 1, 2021! Visitors will be welcomed inside the main museum building at the Wild... Continue Reading »