The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
Canadian Pacific Holiday Train Comes To Upstate NY & The Adirondacks
The Canadian Pacific (CP) Holiday Train will set out once again to entertain hundreds of thousands of people, celebrating 20 years of collecting food and raising funds for food banks across North America.
Beginning in Montreal on Nov. 25 and 27 respectively, two trains will make the festive journey, traveling through both the U.S. and Canada to bring holiday cheer to 164 communities along CP's network. Each event is free, with CP encouraging attendees to open their cupboards and wallets to help address hunger needs in their communities. Local food banks will be accepting donations at each stop to ensure those less fortunate have enough healthy food this holiday season. At each event, the Holiday Train provides a box car stage, a lineup of great musical talents, and a corporate contribution to the local food bank.
Attendees, in turn, are encouraged to donate food and funds, all of which stays in the community.
Train Schedule in New York's Capital Region & Adirondacks
Monday, November 26, 2018
- Mechanicville - Parking Lot adjacent to CP tracks, corner of Park and Railroad Street at 5:45 pm
- Saratoga Springs - Amtrak Station at 7:20 pm
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Fort Edward - Amtrak Station at 12:35 pm
- Ticonderoga - Pell's crossing, Amtrak waiting area, Route 74 (Fort Ti Rd) at 3:10 pm
- Port Henry - Amtrak Station at 4:30 pm
- Plattsburgh - Amtrak Station at 7:00 pm
- Rouses Point - Rouses Point Station at 8:45 pm
The entertainment lineup this year includes the Sam Roberts Band and JoJo Mason!
Schedule is subject to change. All times are local. Times indicate arrival times – show starts 10-15 minutes after, please come early.
Photo: Carl Heilman II