Blue Mountain Lake Boat Livery Inc.
Blue Mountain Lake, NY 12812
Blue Mountain Lake, NY 12812
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
- Widlund Gallery| Timeless Nature | Presented by TPCToday until Saturday, Jul 1, 2023Tuesday | May 23 - Saturday | July 1 Gallery Hours: Tues - Fri, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM | Sat, 12:00 - 4:00 PM | additional hours by appointment Reception: June...
- Warrensburg Bike RallyToday until Tuesday, Jun 6, 2023Celebrating their 21st year, the Warrensburg Bike Rally is held at the Warren County Fairgrounds and will take place in 2023 from May 27 through June 6. This is a...
- Americade Motorcycle Rally In Lake GeorgeToday until Sunday, Jun 4, 2023Please note, Americade 2023 has been moved a week earlier than in recent years, to avoid overlapping with Laconia. This will be Americade's 40th anniversary! Stay tuned for more info...
- NorthWind Fine Arts Gallery June 2023 Featured Artist Shawn Halperin "Owls and Other Whimsies"Today until Saturday, Jun 10, 2023NorthWind Fine Arts Gallery is featuring the work of member artist Shawn Halperin during the month of June. Her new collection of work 'Owls & Other Whimsies' will be showcased...
- "Beads and Bowls" Toos Roozen-Evans Exhibit at Adirondack Artists GuildToday until Tuesday, Jul 4, 2023Toos Roozen-Evans, a copper artist and jeweler, will be the featured artist at the Adirondack Artists Guild for the month of June. "Beads and Bowls" is a collection that pays...
- Adirondack Woof Stock - A Weekend of Peace, Paws & MusicToday until Sunday, Jun 4, 2023Adirondack Woof Stock is scheduled for June 3 & 4. Come out for a weekend of peace, paws, and music!
- 2023 Adirondack PaddlefestToday until Sunday, Jun 4, 2023Adirondack Paddlefest is back this year at their Old Forge location on June 3rd and 4th!
- Wilmington Whiteface 100K & 50K Mountain Bike RaceTodayAffectionately deemed "The Beast from the East", the course traces jeep roads near Jay and Saddleback mountains, single track trails, and breathtaking vistas of Vermont, New England, and the sprawling...
- Saturday Night Live Alum and Adirondack Resident Debuts In Caroga LakeTodayCaroga Arts Collective presents a comedy and music block party, curated by seasonal resident and Saturday Night Live alum, Alex Moffat. Special guests include The Sea The Sea, Erin Harkes...
- Lake Placid Community Day & PicnicTodayYou are invited to join your Lake Placid neighbors for the 5th annual Lake Placid Community Day. Learn more about local nonprofits, groups, or projects to be held at the...
What's New on Adirondack.net
Paddlefest, Motorcycle Rallies, and More For Outdoor Lovers This Weekend in the Adirondacks
June 1st, 2023
From the return of Paddlefest to major motorcycle rallies to Woof Stock, this weekend is full of fun events in the Adirondacks. Get the details below on the top happenings around the region. 5 Top... Continue Reading »
Memorial Day Happenings, A Museum Opening & More to Enjoy in the ADK This Weekend
May 25th, 2023
If you’re looking for Memorial Day celebrations, parades, and observances, look no further. We have all the happenings below, plus more, including a museum opening for the season and a massive, several-towns-wide garage sale. Make... Continue Reading »
Check Out This Weekend’s Fun Events Happening in the Adirondack Region
May 18th, 2023
There are a variety of fun activities and events happening this weekend in the Adirondacks. Check out the details on them below and see what interests you. Ausable River Two-Fly Challenge May 18-20 Get ready... Continue Reading »
Celebrate Mother’s Day With Dining Specials and Other Fun Activities in the Adirondacks
May 11th, 2023
Make your mom’s Mother’s Day special this year with an abundance of activities in the Adirondacks. Find the best places to treat Mom to a delicious meal, celebrate Trails Day, or hit up the farmers... Continue Reading »
Step Outside and Explore the Adirondacks This Weekend With These Top EventsVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
May 4th, 2023
Looking for fun things to do this weekend? We’ve got you covered! From the opening of Fort Ticonderoga to music and art, there are great events for everyone in the Adirondacks. Celebrating Flora: Adirondack Artists... Continue Reading »