Bolton Landing Marina
4932 Lake Shore Drive
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
- GALLERY | Johnsburg Central School Student Exhibit | Widlund Gallery | Presented by TPCToday until Saturday, Apr 8, 2023The Johnsburg Central School art students are excited to present recent works at The Tannery Pond Center. This show will display art work of students of all ages.
- Mt Van Hoevenberg To Host Sliding Events Throughout the Month of MarchToday until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023The New York State Olympic Regional Development Authority has a full slate of sliding events scheduled for March at the Mt Van Hoevenberg Sliding Center. The grand finale for the...
- Quilt Block Challenge - Celebrating the Great OutdoorsToday until Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023Calling all quilters! The Adirondack Folk School is pleased to announce this year's Quilt Block Challenge for the theme Fur, Feathers, Fins, and Flowers. Kits may be picked up at...
- Happy Hour at The Log House RestaurantTodayJoin us for Happy Hour at The Log House Restaurant, located in Garnet Hill Lodge!
- Opening Reception for Adirondack Artists Guild 25th Annual Juried Art ShowTodayOpening reception for 25th annual juried art show at Adirondack Artists Guild gallery, 52 Main St, Saranac Lake. March 24, 5-8 pm. Show runs through April 19.
- Adirondack Artists Guild 25th Annual Juried Art ShowToday until Wednesday, Apr 19, 2023The 25th annual juried art show at Adirondack Artists Guild gallery will run March 24 through April 19.
- Winter Workshop Series: Wool WaistcoatsSaturday, Mar 25, 2023 until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023In this two-day, hands-on workshop, build your own woolen waistcoat. Wool waistcoats or jackets were comfortable, fashionable, and often layered for warmth. Novices and experienced tailors alike can learn a...
- Thurman Maple Days Weekend 3Saturday, Mar 25, 2023 until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023Celebrate the start of of the 2023 spring season at Thurman Maple Days, where nature is a way of life, and sugaring is second nature.
- Parker Family Maple Farm Maple WeekendsSaturday, Mar 25, 2023 until Sunday, Mar 26, 2023It's all-maple festival around the sugarhouse at Parker Family Maple Farm with wagon rides, tours, and demonstrations of the processes to make maple syrup and confections with free samples of...
- Rippin & Sippin at Gore MountainSaturday, Mar 25, 2023Join us for après-ski fun, live music, weekly drink features, and cool giveaways presented by Saratoga Eagle each Saturday through April 1 (no fooling!).
What's New on Adirondack.net
Experience New Events This Spring in the Adirondacks
March 23rd, 2023
Kick off the first weekend of spring in the Adirondacks! From a mom prom to maple weekend events to a hands-on workshop, this weekend is sure to keep you busy. Keep reading for our breakdown... Continue Reading »
DEC Announces New Adirondack Campground Reservation Changes for 2023
March 17th, 2023
If you’re a fan of the outdoors, there’s no better way to enjoy nature than camping. And if you love camping in the Adirondacks, you’ll be pleased to hear that the NY State Department of... Continue Reading »
8 St. Patrick’s Day Events (And More!) to Keep You Busy This Weekend in the Adirondacks
March 16th, 2023
As luck would have it, plenty of exciting events are taking place in the Adirondacks this St. Patrick’s Day weekend, from community parades to block parties! Whether you fancy a lively street celebration or a... Continue Reading »
Explore Maple Days, a St. Patrick’s Day Parade & More This Weekend in the ‘Dacks
March 8th, 2023
Keep busy this weekend with these top events happening in the Adirondacks! Cheer on college athletes from all over the nation at the NCAA Skiing Championships, or take a trip to a sugar house for... Continue Reading »
11 Exciting Events Happening This Weekend in the AdirondacksVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
March 2nd, 2023
Are you looking for something exciting to do this weekend? Head to the Adirondacks, where a variety of events and activities are taking place. From winter festivals and hands-on workshops to live history exhibits, there’s... Continue Reading »