HalloweenFest 2018 will take place October 26-31 in Ticonderoga, NY! The events are being hosted by an array of businesses and organizations throughout Ticonderoga. Business Trick or Treating will be held on October 31.
Although the 2018 schedule is not out yet, you can still look at last year's schedule for an idea of what to expect!
2017 Schedule of Events:
Friday, October 27th
7:00 - 10:00 PM: Maze By Moonlight - Fort Ticonderoga
- Explore the maze using your flashlight as a guide. $10.00 per person. This event also takes place on Saturday, October 28th. Brought to you by Fort Ticonderoga.
Saturday, October 28th
1:00 PM: The Amazing Magic Show - Ticonderoga Community Building
- All kids and families are invited to attend The Amazing Magic Show full of comedy and magic fun.
- Free event brought to you by the Ticonderoga Festival Guild.
6:00 – 8:00 PM: Pumpkin Walk - LaChute River Trail
- Along the LaChute River Trail from Frazier Bridge Path to the Pocket Park (Behind Montcalm Street)
- Jack-O-Lanterns will be displayed. Pumpkins donated by local Farmers are being carved by local children & artists. Free event brought to you by the Ticonderoga Natural Foods Co-Op.
6:00 – 11:00 PM: Ticonderoga Hollywood House of Horrors - Former Cobblers Bench Building
- Three floors of terror, not for small children or the faint of heart. Zombies & Spooks will also be on Main Street. $10 for Adults & $5 for Students (Middle School & older). Proceeds to benefit TMSP & Montcalm Street Projects. Brought to you by Star Trek Original Series Set Tour.
8:00 – 10:00 PM: Halloween Family Glow Bowl Party - Adirondack Lanes
- Prizes for best & most creative Halloween Costumes (kids & families). Music, family fun, & more. Brought to you by Adirondack Lanes.
Sunday, October 29th
2:00 – 4:00 PM: Monster Mini Golf Party - Five Nations Golf
- Trick or Treat at each hole. Friendly Monsters will be in attendance. $1.00 off Mini Golf all day. Brought to you by Five Nations Golf.
Monday, October 30th
Get your costumes ready for Halloween & enjoy family time!
Tuesday, October 31st
3:00 – 5:00 PM: Trick or Treating - Downtown Ticonderoga & Area Businesses
- Participate in this FREE event. Candy will be given out by participating businesses & organizations that have a pumpkin displayed (from Sun Community News) & at the Ticonderoga Community Building (compliments of the Ticonderoga Montcalm Street Partnership). Montcalm Street will be closed from Sunshine Laundry to 1888 Building. No rain date.
4:00 – 6:00 PM: Children’s Haunted Hallway (Non-Scary) - North Country Community College - Ticonderoga
- Refreshments will be served. Children will be able to get their photo taken with the Great Pumpkin. Free Event brought to you by North Country Community College.
5:00 – 7:00 PM: Pet Trick or Treating - Tractor Supply Ticonderoga (Commerce Park)
- Dress your pet up for Trick or Treating. Kids can also Trick or Treat. 6:30 PM Costume Parade.
- Free event brought to you by Tractor Supply Company.